Questions and Issues with Death Harvester among others

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by estellek, Jan 28, 2018.

1. estellek

estellek New Member

Hi, this is my first time posting but I've played PoxNora for 2 years (mostly solo as I just like to collect cards) .

Not sure if these are bugs so I am posting about them here first:

1. My Death Harvester cannot attack the shrine when I have not selected the Skirmisher upgrade. Is there a reason I cannot see?

2. I played against a Underdepths AI (the one with Waroggs) on the Forsaken Wastes map with 2 fonts. I placed a Grim Well 2 spaces away from a Warrog, but on it's turn, it was able to move one space, do a berserk attack on my unit 2 spaces away before having its AP sapped.

3. When AI uses stealth and attacks, like the Mute Stalker in the Forsaken Wastes BG and the Elven Shade in the K'thir one, it just disappears and I cannot attack it, yet my champions are still engaged to it. I have increased AP cost for moving away from it, I cannot de-stealth it by moving into it nor through AOE (though it still gets damaged apparently). The stealthed unit seems to 'disappear' for a few rounds till it decides to attack again. I have not tested if detection units work.

4. Something weird happened with a Minotaur Battlemage. I got it down to 0hp, so its Perseverance triggered. I then equipped a Night Blade on my champion which was a space away from it so that I can kill it on its next turn. On the next turn, the Battlemage managed to move, kill one of my champions, before dying from the Siphoning Aura of the equip.

DiCEM0nEY and Gnomes like this.
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

1. i think its something about the ability that says it can attack only wounded champs
    2. warogg has unstoppable so its not affected by grimwell
    3. its a bug but it seems only in pve .
    4. Probably for some reason siph aura Procs before perseverance

estellek and Gnomes like this.
  3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

1. There seems to be a bug where Scavenger prevents Death Harvester from attacking relics and shrines.
    2. That sounds weird. Might be Unstoppable messing with Grim Well.
    3. Both of the champs you mentioned can have shadowstrike, which stealths them upon making an attack.
    4. You need to elaborate on this one.

estellek and Gnomes like this.
  4. estellek

estellek New Member

Thanks for your replies!

1. Oh ,so that's it.
    2. MaruXV, I don't think Unstoppable is working correctly then, as after it did the berserk attack it's AP was 0., which means it still got zapped by Grim Well in the end.
    3. Alright then, if it's just a PVE issue. Just an irritation for players like me. Haha.
    4. Etherielin , I got the Battlemage down to 0 hp, which triggered its Perseverance ability. On the same turn, I equipped a Night Blade on one of my champions which was 2 spaces away, to kill it at the start of the AI's next turn. The aura did kill it, but only after it managed to move and kill one of my champions. Seems like something like effects and abilities processing out-of-order. This thing only ever happened once to me, however.

Anyway, thanks for enlightening me. If I ever had a long stretch of time, maybe I'll try PVP (though I have all sorts of PVE bad habits). Haha.
    AI Skirmish is becoming a little stale.

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Was the Battlemage empowered? Empower gives it Regen 3, which would save it from dying to aura.

6. estellek

estellek New Member

Ah that's probably it.
    I didn't know Regen procs before damage (though that's probably the point of Regen).
    The Battlemage still managed to move before dying regardless, though I don't think this would be an issue in PVP, just how AI queues things, I guess.

7. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

The regen and aura will proc in the order they were given to the champs. However, the whole "start of turn" acts like a single activated ability, so champion death won't be checked until everything has finished i.e. both regen and aura get calculated, then HP is checked for death.

estellek and MaruXV like this.
  8. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

I was just about to say this haha. Regen and auras are resolve at the same time.

estellek and Capitulator like this.