Limited Rune Differences

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by haroldkin, Jan 28, 2018.

1. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

Anyone have a list of those Limited Runes which are different in stat or ability from the original? For example, Poxtoberfest Maiden comes equipped with a Desert Brew while the original Beermaiden comes equiped with a St. Semmir's Brew.

As an aside, does anyone know why the Limited Draksar Sandstalker costs 2 nora more than the original? The two are exactly the same aside from the cosmetic difference. Did the original get a cost reduction that didn't get applied to the Limited? Other limiteds with only cosmetic difference appear to cost the same as the original, (Draksar Chameleon, for example).

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

During patches, sometimes one of the runes gets their nora changed but the system doesn't change the limited counterpart because they're two separate runes.

I don't have an entire list of stuff Limited runes, but Valdaci Shieldwarden and Commander Nisk are different.

3. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Sunderpede and Festival Mika

4. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

Aria The Priestess is different from Northern Cross Priestess.

And strictly speaking, Blood Owl is different from the Pox Renovators, though they could also be viewed as distinct runes with the same base artwork.

I've only gotten as far as "B" in comparing runes, but if there are enough of these I'll type up a proper list.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Technically Aria is only different if you consider her Taunt.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if you mean in terms of play stuff (not taunts/renamed skills)

festival mika has +1cost +2hp.
    pyro and rifleman are different.
    beermaidens
    these are the ones i know.