What is the most OP spell in the game, considering its price?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ballballer, Jan 30, 2018.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

TBH thats not really a big deal, since spell presence is only 8 at max. there was never a function (outside of 2x2's) where you could use this spell at a range greater than 8

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

And we used it lol.

I literally remember games on tar pits where my juya was in the middle of the map and would do shrine to shrine swaps....probably what get it nerfed heh

Back then i looked at the fact that it was getting 2x2 units off the bench as a good thing as so few were run in that era do to the size being a significant detriment.

With the range at 5 my biggest sadness is that loss of benefit your bg had for mixing 2x2s with 1x1's.

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Mystic Push allows you to have more than 8 spell presence.

4. themacca

my bad forgot about all those OP UD/ST splits made so they can use swap from 9 spaces

Fentum and Etherielin like this.
  5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

My favorite swap shenanigan (besides the stupid 2x2 champ cheese) was that freaking UD/ST deck Gutsa made a long time ago with a bunch of trail:fire champs + slam

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    Alakhami likes this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

In Baller's defense, i'm pretty sure he always *****ed about Swap even when Drown/Mirefolk were a thing.

7. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I have called swap the most op spell in the game for literally the past 8+ years.

But themacca was kidding @Cydna

8. themacca

Whoosh

BurnPyro likes this.