A Hissy Fit (the "do-we-at-least-get-to-move-our-runes-around-during-games" edition)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoserSlick, Jan 31, 2018.

1. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

had a rough couple of days... so i'm taking out on poxnora (because shudup)

so... i feel, at this point, that it is LONG overdue that us remaining players at least get to effectively move our champions without error during a single game.

in case you are not aware (i'm very sure you are), your server(s) have failed--going on the better part of half a year now--to run this game with even acceptable let alone optimal latency. it does not make any kind of sense to me how the absolute most base mechanic in the game--the SIMPLE MOVEMENT OF CHAMPIONS--is STILL programmed to somehow "cycle" (er... uh... why??) between user targets, resulting in misclicks that aren't misclicks and mismovements that aren't mismovements (it is a programming mistake... a big one). seeing as how this server 'thing' has been an ongoing (and... ongoing...) issue since the release of this monstrosity, the fact that this has STILL not been fixed is utterly baffling (to put it mildly).

coding/software for a simple game like this isn't super "easy" but it also isn't exactly rocket science... if this whole thing was truly a colossal goof in development and not actually our beloved game surreptitiously being put out to pasture... have you considered sourcing "little things" like this out to people who actually still care about this game?

...would you?

2. LoserSlick

/end rant

3. LoserSlick

hashtag real talk

4. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

The game is in a coma, the body kinda functions at the very minimum so players "play" it but the brain is dead, its has been more than 150 days since last patch and i suspect there wont be any til july

Silveraine likes this.
  5. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

I thought of the term "vegetative state" reading your analogy. :D

Kampel likes this.
  6. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I still get plenty of fun from the cadaver.

MaruXV, Kampel and Silveraine like this.
  7. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Eww you necrophiliac. :eek:

Kampel and Fentum like this.