mirefolk stalker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by profhulk, Feb 2, 2018.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

who put deep dive on mirefolk stalker? Either you are trolling the player base or you have the I.Q. of a turnip. Deep dive on mirefolk stalker without font ignorance is auto win for pssy noobs on levels with water if they draw him first turn.

2. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

And yet he still doesn’t see a ton of play

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Just seems like lunatics are running the asylum when you see buffs on champs that would never be placed on them in the past. If you are gonna put deep dive on something it should have font ignorance.

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Yeah, there is one map where that rune is auto-win. Not fun.

MrCharles likes this.
  5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

It's pretty situational. You gotta draw him first turn, you gotta not be going second, and you gotta be on a map where there's natural water around at least one of the fonts. Plus he's Aquatic, so unless the font is literally surrounded by water you probably won't have enough AP to even move into it on the first turn. It's something that would only happen like once every 50 games. You're also handicapping your deck by running a crappy lumbering melee unit just for a cheese strat that's not even guaranteed. There's better things to complain about.

nepyonisdead and Makorov like this.
  6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I had him in the FW map I’m ranked I instantly lost on second turn cause he used deep dive on the far font

newsbuff and MrCharles like this.
  7. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I think this is the type of gameplay poxnora needs. Just l2p. Try playing defensive if the enemy uses this skill early. Adapt to the meta.

8. chickenpox2

You can’t expect to have all your bg to adapt to stop all bgs

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    bambino likes this.
  9. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I've always hated map wins, they seem to vary in prevalence depending on map rotation and I always enjoy the game more when they aren't so common. It's just an rng element that the game doesn't need.

Anima26 likes this.
  10. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

Dicemoney is incorrect here. There are several instances in which stalker is simply and indisputably broken. The first is the FS 5 font map, regardless of bg, and the second is when facing any deck (Split or FF) that uses the FS avatar.

profhulk likes this.
  11. DiCEM0nEY

Just because something is broken, doesn't mean it isn't perfectly fine

12. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

That's precisely what it means.

Anima26 likes this.
  13. DiCEM0nEY

Part of the game is learning to adapt. If we were to make changes just because one rune is broken, then we wouldn't have the same game we have now.

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

How do you adapt to something that can automatically win the game within 6 turns by getting to your font and get their font across the map and blocking you out before you get there forcing you to be down twice as much nora as them and fighting on 3 different fronts? first turn draw of mirefolk stalker on nora glades level is auto lose cuz deep dive allows them to get any font on the map.

Anima26 likes this.
  15. DiCEM0nEY

It's simple really, fi

16. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Im beginning to wonder if DiCEMOnEY is abit of a troll account.

Not+sure+if+seriousor+troll+_91a69df474522b1a114bc971a648b3c9.jpg

chickenpox2 and profhulk like this.
  17. chickenpox2

Definitely a troll account

18. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

This coming from the dude who wants to change the fw bonus. Classic