Bounce and Cleanse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by concealedweapon, Feb 10, 2018.

1. concealedweapon

concealedweapon I need me some PIE!

For those who are wondering whether Bounce is Cleanseable, I tested it. Bounce is NOT Cleanseable.

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Good to know. I'm guessing block is not cleanseable also

3. concealedweapon

I'm guessing Block would be Dispellable on the Blocking champion, not Cleanseable on the champion being Blocked.

4. DiCEM0nEY

Game isn't always logical. I'm guessing neither bounce nor block is cleanseble because of the nature of the ability- you wouldn't be able to cleanse a block. From a technical standpoint it makes sense though.

5. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Can not tell if you are trolling or not, block can be dispelled. Bounce has some very odd interactions, I stopped playing doomies because it was too unpredictable and relocation interactions causes invisible impassable spaces which is a pain

6. DiCEM0nEY

No I just didn't think block could be dispelled. If that's the case then bounce should be dispellable - although it seems pretty weird to me

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Can’t you dispel block and bounce?

8. concealedweapon

Why would Bounce be dispellable? The condition affects the champion being Bounced. It would make more sense for it to be cleanseable.

Meanwhile, Block is a positive condition on the Blocking champion, which is why it's dispellable.

9. greed4blood

greed4blood The King of Potatoes

Bounce is also a condition on the champion that will bounce the other champion away. Also common sense, you can't cleanse bounce because there could be two champions that could trigger the effect.

10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Dispell makes more sense tbh. You can't cleanse RD even though the condition affects the champion being hit. You would be "dispelling" the champion from being able to "bounce". You can't target the "bounced" champion to be cleansed because on your turn either they are about to be bounced or just have been. It's not a condition on the bounced champ they are knocked back or about to be. Nothing to cleanse.