Red Recognition

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Psychic This unit makes a Psychic attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Despotism At the start of your turns, conceal runes in your enemy's runedock equal to the number of real enemy champions within 5 spaces.
      • [​IMG] Deception This unit is relocated to target space within 5 spaces, 2 Illusion copies of this champion are randomly spawned within 5 spaces of its original location.
      • [​IMG] Defenseless This unit takes 30% more damage from melee attacks.
    • Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Mind Lock A random non-basic attack activated ability on target enemy champion within 5 spaces has +5 CD and this champion gains that ability for 5 turns.
        • [​IMG] Mind Meld This champion has +1 DMG for each friendly real champion with Attack: Psychic or that shares a race with this one. Those champions gain 25% of the DMG bonus if they do not have Mind Meld. This effect is rounded down and does not stack.
        • [​IMG] Psychic Compulsion Target enemy champion within 5 spaces becomes Compelled (This champion may only target the closest enemy champion to it with activated abilities, including basic attacks) for 4 turns.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Telekinetic Thrust Target opposing champion within 4 spaces takes 6 physical damage and is knockbacked 3 spaces (this damage ignores DEF).
        • [​IMG] Sabotage: Psychic The next enemy champion deployed from the runedock while this champion is in play takes 6 Psychic damage and gains Vulnerability: Psychic.
        • [​IMG] Psychological Warfare This champion deals 4 additional damage and gives Confused for 4 turns to Frightened champions on basic attacks.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  2. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    AoE 2; Sacrifice all friendly summoned units and deploy Talis, Darkest Ghoul In your closest friendly deployment zone with stats equal to 80% of the combined values of each stat. This is a Ritual Spell Card and has a deck limit of 1. You are refunded 5 nora for each summoned unit affected by this spell.

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Dark Emination When a champion(including this one) moves within within 5 spaces of this unit, it loses it's basic attack(s) and gains Corruption (This unit loses 5 HP. For 1 turn, this unit loses its basic attacks and gains Attack: Loss of Life.).
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Darkness Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. Conceal all runes in each player's runedock.
      • [​IMG] Dark Favor 3 When this unit is deployed, enemy champions lose 9 HP.
      • [​IMG] Unspeakable When this unit is deployed, all enemy units become Frightened until the end of next turn.
      • [​IMG] Terrorize Target enemy champion within 4 spaces becomes Frightened for 3 turns. If that champion becomes Frightened, it loses all AP and relocated 1-5 spaces at random.
    • Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Death Sentence This champion makes an attack against an opposing champion at 50% damage. If the attack is successful, all negative conditions are removed from that champion and it loses 5 HP for each condition removed.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

i love the idea of a 'super summon' and the idea of a "ritual spell" - why not decrease the nora cost and make it more ritual-like by requiring you to sacrifice, for example three summons in an AOE 2? Also, this seems much more like an UD card.

chickenpox2 and Redderrick like this.
  4. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    AoE 2; Sacrifice all friendly summoned units and deploy Hades, The Voidflame In your closest friendly deployment zone with stats equal to 80% of the combined values of each stat. This is a Ritual Spell Card and has a deck limit of 1. You are refunded 5 nora for each summoned unit affected by this spell.

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Fire This unit makes a Fire attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Voidflame Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest enemy champion within 5 loses HP equal to 25% of its current HP at the start of each of it's owner's turn until the source is no longer in play.
      • [​IMG] Void Strike This champion's next basic attack this turn has +1 DMG for every 15 nora in your nora bank and deals Loss of Life instead.
      • [​IMG] Void Touch When this champion successfully hits a champion with a basic attack, the attacked champion loses an ability at random (this does not remove basic attacks).
      • [​IMG] Void Shield When this champion takes 4 or more damage, it gains a rank of Resistance to that damage type.
    • Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Restrict All champions within 8 spaces of this unit are unequippable.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Immunity: Fire Fire damage that would be dealt to this unit is prevented. This unit may not become Charred.

5. Redderrick

[​IMG]

AoE 2; Sacrifice all friendly summoned units and deploy King Koto Kami In your closest friendly deployment zone with stats equal to 80% of the combined values of each stat. This is a Ritual Spell Card and has a deck limit of 1. You are refunded 5 nora for each summoned unit affected by this spell.

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Electricity This unit makes a Electricity attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Terminus When a champion loses AP, this champion gains AP equal to the amount lost, to a maximum of 4 AP per turn.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Transmission Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. This unit and all champions within 2 spaces are all relocated to the same random font.
      • [​IMG] Portal This unit may teleport to any deployment zone its controller controls.
      • [​IMG] Enigma Shield This champion is immune to damage from champion abilities (including basic attacks) if the source is not within 3 spaces.
    • Upgrades:
      • 1 :
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Drudgery All champions lose all of their AP.

6. Redderrick

[​IMG]

AoE 2; Sacrifice all friendly summoned units and deploy Pathek, Groble Hulk in your closest friendly deployment zone with stats equal to 80% of the combined values of each stat. This is a Ritual Spell Card and has a deck limit of 1. You are refunded 5 nora for each summoned unit affected by this spell.

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Crushing Charge This unit moves 1-5 squares in a straight-line to target unoccupied space. All champions in the path of this movement are knocked back 2 spaces to a random side. If a champion remains in the path, this champion stops moving.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Rage Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest friendly champion within 5 spaces and this champion gain the ability Unleash (Friendly champions within 3 spaces gain Fuel Rage) until the end of your turn.
      • [​IMG] Unstoppable This champion cannot be Stunned,, Ensnared, Paralyzed or Rooted, and is immune to Knockback. This unit is also immune to any effects that cause the loss of AP.
      • [​IMG] Fearless This unit can not become Frightened
    • Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Escalating Rage At the beginning of its turn, this champion gains +2 DMG. Every 4th trigger, it also gains full AP. At the end of that turn, all DMG bonuses from this ability are removed.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Tectonic Pulse This champion makes an attack against target champion within 2-5 spaces, in a straight line, at DMG 15. When this attack is made, the intervening spaces between this champion and the target become Unstable Ground(whenever a non Flying enters one of the affected spaces through normal movement, it takes 5 Physical damage) until the end of your enemy's turn. When this attack deals 1 or more damage to the target, that champion is knocked back 2 spaces.

7. Redderrick

[​IMG]

AoE 2; Sacrifice all friendly summoned units and deploy Wukai, Soul Adept in your closest friendly deployment zone with stats equal to 80% of the combined values of each stat. This is a Ritual Spell Card and has a deck limit of 1. You are refunded 5 nora for each summoned unit affected by this spell.

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Electricity This unit makes a Electricity attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Soulwrack This champion makes a Loss of Life attack at RNG 2-5. This attack deals bonus damage equal to the number of champions with Soultapped.
      • [​IMG] Soulsphere All champions you own share damage equally with each other rounded up while this unit is in play (this ignores defense except on the target of an attack). This unit loses 3 life when a unit you own takes damage.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Reincarnation Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. Summon a copy of the target in your closest deployment with Ascended(This unit has +3 RNG, +2 DEF, and +30 HP).
      • [​IMG] Amphibious This champion ignores restrictions and penalties imposed by Water.
    • Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Soul Channeling At the beginning of its turns, this champion is healed for 2 HP for every champion in play with Soultapped. At the end of its turns, opposing champions within 2 spaces become Soultapped for 3 turns.

8. Redderrick

[​IMG]

AoE 2; Sacrifice all friendly summoned units and deploy HauWa, G'hern Geist in your closest friendly deployment zone with stats equal to 80% of the combined values of each stat. This is a Ritual Spell Card and has a deck limit of 1. You are refunded 5 nora for each summoned unit affected by this spell.

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Fire This unit makes a Fire attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Corruption This unit loses 5 HP. For 1 turn, this unit loses its basic attacks and gains Attack: Loss of Life.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Geist Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. Enemy units within 5 spaces of this unit become Debilitated, Wearied, Crippled, and Defiled for 12 turns.
      • [​IMG] Dread Enemy champions within 8 spaces of this champion have -2 DMG.
      • [​IMG] Dread Field Area Effect 2, Range 5: For 4 turns, the area becomes Dread Field (Champions have -5 DMG).

• Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Drudgery All champions lose all of their AP.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Trickster When this unit activates an ability that is not a basic attack, it becomes for 6 turns and gains Shadow Shift for 1 turn.

9. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

No to Hauwa

10. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    AoE 2; Sacrifice all friendly summoned units and deploy Kazilon, J'thir Jade in your closest friendly deployment zone with stats equal to 80% of the combined values of each stat. This is a Ritual Spell Card and has a deck limit of 1. You are refunded 5 nora for each summoned unit affected by this spell.

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Forcespace Luminescence This unit has Ripples(When a friendly champion is deployed from the rune dock, this champion's cooldowns are reduced by 1).
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Forcespace Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. All non-occupied spaces within 8 spaces of this unit become Force Barrier for 2 turns.
      • [​IMG] Force Barrier Range 3: Unoccupied spaces within 2 spaces of target unoccupied space become Inaccessible for 2 turns.
      • [​IMG] Force Field When this champion comes into play all unoccupied tiles within 10 spaces turn into Force Barrier for 3 turns.
      • [​IMG] Arctic This unit cannot be Icewalker and gains +1 DMG while occupying Snow or Ice.

• Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Time Bend This champion is removed from play. At the end of 2 turns, it is returned to play in the location where it was removed from play. If that location is occupied, the redeployment effect is delayed for 1 turn (this process repeats until the unit is successfully redeployed). This ability begins on CD.

11. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    Area Effect 3: Destroy all Force Barriers and champions within the affected area take an amount of Physical damage based on the number of Force Barrier tiles within the affected area: 3 Barriers: champions each take 6 damage, 6 Barriers: champions each take 8 damage, 9 Barriers: champions each take 10 damage, 12 Barriers: champions each take 12 damage, 13+ Barriers: champions each take 16 damage. If a champion would be destroyed by this spell, it is removed from play instead. At the end of the turn, champion(s) return to play in the location where they were removed from play and their hp is set to 1. If that location is occupied, that unit loses 5 hp and the redeployment effect is delayed for 1 turn (this process repeats until the unit is successfully redeployed)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  12. Redderrick

New Ability Proposal:
    Introduces a new defensive Veil ability.

[​IMG] Force Field When this champion comes into play all unoccupied tiles within 10 spaces turn into Force Barrier for 3 turns.

Nora Cost:

13. Redderrick

New Functionality Rework Proposal:
    Rework Knock-Back interaction with Force Barrier.

Force Barrier:
    [​IMG]

When a champion is knocked into a tile that is Force Barrier, it suffers no knock-back damage and additional Force Barriers are created at the end of the last Force Barrier chain equal to the amount of spaces the unit has left to be knocked back. Additional Force Barriers created to supplement for knock-back force(s) last for 3 turns.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  14. Redderrick

[​IMG]

AoE 2; Sacrifice all friendly summoned units and deploy L'mis, Shadow Scryer in your closest friendly deployment zone with stats equal to 80% of the combined values of each stat. This is a Ritual Spell Card and has a deck limit of 1. You are refunded 5 nora for each summoned unit affected by this spell.

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Shadow This unit makes a Loss of Life attack at its Range against target champion's MAXHP. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Shadow Scry At the start of your turns, reduce the cooldown time of your rune(s) by 1.
      • [​IMG] Shadow Favor Whenever a friendly spell comes off cooldown, reduce it's cost by 5 Nora. This effect does not stack.
      • [​IMG] Despotism At the start of your turns, conceal runes in your enemy's runedock equal to the number of real enemy champions within 5 spaces of this unit.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Shadow Magic Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. Until the end of your turn,unit(s) affected by spells you cast become Shadowtouched(When this unit is destroyed, a friendly shade with 15 HP is summoned in it's location).

• Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Hex This champion makes a Loss of Life attack for 4 life against target champion within 4 spaces. When a champion loses 1 or more life from this attack, it becomes Hexed for 3 turns. This effect does not stack.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Prevailing Perception This champion gains the upgraded abilities of the last enemy champion deployed from the runedock while this champion was in play. This effect lasts until this ability is activated again.

15. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    AoE 3; Non-Arctic units within the effected area become Demoralized (This champion has -2 DMG) for 4 turns. If they are occupying snow or ice they also become Confused (This champion has no upgrade abilities) for 4 turns.

16. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Detection 3 Enemy units within 5 spaces lose and enemy traps within 5 spaces are revealed.
      • [​IMG] Death Sentence This champion makes an attack against an opposing champion at 50% damage. If the attack is successful, all negative conditions are removed from that champion and it loses 5 HP for each condition removed.
      • [​IMG] Final Word When this unit is destroyed by a champion, the champion that destroyed it is also destroyed.

• Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Running Start Whenever this champion moves 2 or more spaces, it gains Flight for 2 turns.
        • [​IMG] Lift Target champion gains flying, no longer engages opposing units, and cannot spend AP on movement for 2 rounds. Whenever this champion moves, target champion moves to where this champion was. This champion's movement costs 3 AP while target champion is Lifted.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Dead Eater When this unit recovers a nora globe, it recovers an additional 6 nora.
        • [​IMG] Brain Eater When this champion destroys a champion with a different owner, it gains one of its upgraded abilities.
        • [​IMG] Disease Eater When this champion would take Disease damage, it instead heals HP equal to half the damage that would have been dealt. This unit cannot be Diseased.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  17. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Clone DNA Target friendly adjacent champion with Race: Tinkerer; Summon a Clone of that unit in an un-occupied space adjacent to this unit with Short Lived (This unit is Sacrificed after 8 turns). AP cost: 5, CD: 3.
      • [​IMG] Grant: Sibling Target champion within 5 spaces gains Sibling(When you have a champion in play with the same name as this one, this champion gains +2 DMG, +1 SPD and +5 HP)until this ability is used again.
      • [​IMG] Boost: Tinkerer Friendly champions with Race: Tinkerer have +5 MAX HP. This does not stack with other Boosts.
      • [​IMG] Complex Machine When this champion is within 5 spaces of a friendly champion with Class: Tinkerer, it gains +1 SPD and Regeneration 2.
      • [​IMG] Complex Commands At the start of your turns, friendly champions with Class: Construct within 5 spaces of this unit gain a random ability for 1 turn.
    Upgrades:
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Immobile This unit cannot move or be relocated.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Quest: Support Ally When this champion targets a friendly champion with an ability, this champion permanently gains a rank of Regeneration. On the fourth trigger, this ability is removed and this champion also permanently gains Heal Mass 3.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  18. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    AoE 3; Enemy champions have Mercenary (At the beginning of your turns you lose 2 nora) for 4 turns. The number of turns this effect lasts is increased by 1 for each friendly champion with Race: Goblin in the affected area.

19. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    The next champion deployed by your opponent has Semi Aquatic (This unit is Amphibious. This unit has +1 SPD when within 3 spaces of water. At the beginning of your turns, if it is not within 3 spaces of water it has -1 SPD and loses 3 HP) until it enters a tile that is water.

20. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Power Store This champion loses 10 HP and its owner gains 15 Nora.
      • [​IMG] Eastern Star At the beginning of your turn, this champion suffers 15 Fire damage and deals 15 Fire damage to the closest champion or relic within 8 spaces. When a champion enters a space within 8 spaces of this unit, it takes 2 Fire damage. This damage ignores DEF. Units within 8 spaces of this unit are Illuminated (This unit's DEF is set to 0 if it is greater than 0 and cannot be Stealthed).(Essentially a bigger Fire Ruby that heals Fire Eaters).
      • [​IMG] Fire Eater This champion moves unimpeded over Lava. When this champion would take Fire damage, it instead heals HP equal to half the damage that would have been dealt. This champion may not become Charred.
      • [​IMG] Ash Front At the beginning of each turn, all spaces within 3 spaces of this champion becomes Ash (champions occupying ash have Evasive 3) for 4 turns.
      • [​IMG] Hero This unit can not be Reanimated. This unit has Iron Will. If this unit is in play while in a split-faction battlegroup, it is destroyed.
      • [​IMG] Immobile This unit cannot move or be relocated.
    Upgrades:
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Pariah This champion cannot be the target of friendly spells and abilities from other friendly units.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Defender of Chaos When damage would be dealt to your Shrine, it is dealt to this unit instead. Redirected damage cannot be reduced.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Woffleet likes this.