KF seems really op as well

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dicem0ney2, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Dicem0ney2

Dicem0ney2 The King of Potatoes

No1 really talks about kf, but why not?
    They are imo, just under ST in terms of strength. Their spell set is absurdly strong for one. Probably the best spells comparable only to ST.

Their champions are also insanely strong. They have so many strong champions that are under costed.

One of the best shrine activates for aggressive pushes. Probably the best font bonus in the game. Bonus is top tier in FF.

Well, that's my opinion on the matter.

2. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Dice. You're smoking.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I haven't played in months and I know kthir is ass

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Ehhh, just run something with Immunity: Magical.

5. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

its the ranger deck that is strong but outside of that nothing is truly standout

6. Destorum

is one of those spells you only ever see if its going to something major and its 1 slot out of 30. so you know like planar dissonance and oh look at that not many people call BS on that hey?

7. Destorum

Look at humble then hit me back

Etherielin and Xirone like this.
  8. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

But but... it only works seven out of eight times!

9. Nastyhobo

Nastyhobo The King of Potatoes

haha. Lots of stuff is OP but no one plays it. Just wait, if KF is nerf'ed you'll see another thread just like this about something else. What we really need is some real competitive gameplay at the top level again to change the meta a little bit.

10. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I was playing when it happened but can't say the exact day. It was pre 1 rune release...i won't call it a mid term because that insinuates being half-Way to an expansion.