KF/FS Poison

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by guokamoli54, May 6, 2014.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

I have been kind of working on this bg when I have time adjusting it here and there. would like some feedback of your guy's thoughts thanks!

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

No Sporegill? It has been a while since I tried a deck like this but, I believe, Sporegill gives AP to FS units on deploy and when it becomes a real champion. If that is still the case, Sporegill should be in it.

Slam should play a prominent role in this deck to pair with Poison Cloud (that combo is OP).

Also, Foulest Mushroom is a must for a dedicated Poison deck.

3. guokamoli54

Heck I forgot all about lil sporegill and I am not running the shrooms even tho I should prolly I dropped them for more board control spells. As far as slam goes for Privateer Captain and Augur of the Deep the rest of my runes are kind of tied up currently in other bgs so when I get another box ill have to trade for them. (I do currently have a captain that i completely spaced on that I will thro in.)

4. flash88

flash88 Member

5. guokamoli54

6. flash88

flash88 Member

11/15 champions have a secondary dmg type,this helps a lot with constructs or FW champs

7. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Interesting BG +1 for the Frond, -1 for the lack of Sporegills :p

Here's a KF/FS poison slam BG I've been running every now and then. It's probably the most meta thing I run so I don't like to use it often unless my rank starts falling to fast, still very fun and great for those Legendary Trials campaigns as well.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/ckZCgPCqbcpfcy chncjUc5HC5Gct5c5qcilc6Vc7as1aS46s5Ws4Ks2tr2or2YR2xr2ae2ue2w

Edit: I should also run a captain in this, I just traded them all away at some point and have been too lazy to pick new ones up yet.