almost free runes almost giveaway

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by IronStylus, Feb 5, 2018.

1. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

elf collection to get
    5 decks to create from them
    couple limited edition runes.
    i gave up on pox, found something else to do ;P
    pm on forums is the best ;)
    scr.png scr2.png scr1.png

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

what else did u find?

3. IronStylus

running :)

4. IronStylus

it's actually only kthir runes and i have also 15 legendaries from this faction (including this new vashal i think)

5. IronStylus

if anyone is interested i can also play couple last matches, but in about a week or two

6. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

I'm almost interested :)
    I'm hiding far away in the forgotten corners of poxnora. If you truly want to get rid of your runes in some way or form, feel free to donate it to Poxnora Abridged :) I'll make sure in time, if pox picks up the slack, it's distributed in fun and rich ways ^^
    Any or some are fine. If you find better places to store your runes, feel free <3

7. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

You shouldn't never give away your runes. NEVAH!

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

thats a double negative. so you should always give away your runes

9. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

You got it. Gimme yar runez

10. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

I've never understood this 'I'm leaving Pox and to show you I'm serious I'm giving away all my runes' bit. Why? Is this the gaming equivalent of Alcoholic's Anonymous?

I quite pox in 2010 because I was massively dissatisfied with Sony. Simply turned my back on the game, despite the personal heartbreak. Occasionally thought about the game but as more and more time elapsed I figured the account was likely gone. It wasn't until I learned in 2017 that Sony was no longer in control that I really became interested in rejoining Pox. I was fully prepared to start anew with a virgin account, but was extremely delighted that DOG was able to recover my old account.

Burnt on Pox? Just leave it be and do something else. It's really that simple. No one will judge you if/when you come back.

Vash Dragneel, MaruXV and darklord48 like this.
  11. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

heh everyone judges you when you come back, at least tht;s how it used to be....until nobody is now left that remember you.