Rune Forge

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by xBabylon, Mar 22, 2018.

1. xBabylon

xBabylon New Member

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but it seemed the most appropriate.

Hello, I'm new-ish player, and have recently started trying to use the rune forge. However, certain runes just can not be sacrificed. Whenever I try to do so on these I get the error message: "A problem was encountered while sacrificing the rune. Please try again later."

Obviously I've tried many "later" times. The reason I'm not posting this in the bug reports section is because I think there's logic behind it, and the error message is wrong. It seems that all the runes I received whenever I started the game are not able to be sacrificed. This makes sense, but it poses a problem: whenever I receive copies of one of those spells, equipment or relics I can't actually select the new rune I received to sacrifice, it only lets me sacrifice the first one, or the one I received for free. And since those specific runes have some tag on them that blocks them from being sacrificed I don't know how to sacrifice these specific duplicates I no longer need.

Are there any ways I can sacrifice these legendary duplicates without getting error messages?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Fentum and xBabylon like this.
  3. xBabylon

xBabylon New Member

Aaah, I'll try that, thanks!