Cheers for all the memories!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apostate, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I started playing Pox many moons ago, and it's survived the waning years of high school, years spent in the military, and then civilian life with its small but fervent fan base. I myself am a huge fan of this game due to some of my favorite games being things like Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea. I've always kept my eye on the game but taken breaks to play other things and was really excited about the new client and ability to play on PS4. I, like many, hoped that it would breathe new life into the game instead of killing it, but I'm sure everyone's tired of hearing that at this point.

I applaud the community that's stuck around this long, and Sokolov for really showing his commitment throughout everything from CorpsE's time to company shifts and client shifts and everything else. I wish the game could come back, turn based tactics style games are among my favorite, and Pox represented a special blend of TCG/TBS and I've clocked in a great many hours.

I'll continue to keep an eye on this game and support where I can, but at this point there doesn't seem much for players to do but hope there's a breakthrough in the usability department. If the time does come to flip the switch though, I'll always keep Poxnora as a cherished memory and always value the time I spent here with all of you.

Apostate

kussel, Fentum, Thbigchief and 10 others like this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

*tear*

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

4. vvvvv

vvvvv The King of Potatoes

Cheers to the awesome memories tied to pox. Also went all the way through high school (I have clear memories thinking about my first SP moga deck at parties), college and now PhD. Also really hope the game survives in some shape or form, but if not, those memeories are awesome.

Karmavore and xaznsoulx like this.