worst player of all time

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by OriginalG1, Apr 20, 2018.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

username: OriginalG1
    password: 1234zxcv

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

3. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

The worst player of all time is me actually. I am a veteran loser and have played off and on since the beginning of Pox.

4. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

Actually you are all wrong, i am the worst! I can`t belive i am challenged on this undisputed fact. Where can i collect the prize funds and pokal?

5. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

No, this guy is the champion BY FAR!
    Pantier

18% win rate (in ranked) with almost 10k games played! lol

I would have quit this game 8k games ago if I were that bad! :D

6. Varthas

I remember him, never said much but was a very frequent Poxer! I had lots of games vs him/her.

Those games i had with him/her where Poxin fun games at the start but the games always faded quite early on into a clear winning scenario, and i always wondered why i had that experience because initialy the game started as any other game.

I think some players are like WoW players and perhaps see a RPG role more than the outright "try to win" side of the game. Anyways those where the thoughts i made back then, because i never saw a ragequit or a bad word wich was unusal.

Anyways maybe Pantier was not in it to win it i guess but i really enjoyed his attitude.

Fentum, TeaScholar and Bondman007 like this.
  7. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Sure, we'll go with that... :D

Varthas likes this.
  8. Varthas

Well i still think i am the worse player, stats don`t really mean anything o_O

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Actually played against pantier a lot, he was a nice person and told me many times he just likes playing and using different bgs and rarely plays pox to win. I think thiscriteria fits a lot of pox players, honestly the lore and different races, and endless combos is why I have always enjoyed pox. The people that played the same bg a million times over to "win" kinda missed out on how amazing the game actually is. Typically if I win 3 out of 5 games, I change my bg and try something different, the game has too much depth to stick with a single bg forever.

The fact that years later I still find new combos is amazing to me, this game never caught on because not everyone's mind is able to handle as much information as pox has.

10. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Hey i'm not that bad i got a win rate of 46%, i thought it was 25 or something.