Pox Nora Warfare! Let Blood be Shed! (Update 1.5)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apostate, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Fine i sign up for ST

2. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

Its no, no, and yes

I had asked that earlier and only champs have limits for this incarnation of the tourney

3. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I never said anything about a tournament either.
    Where do people keep getting this information from?

4. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Quick question. Are all the mountain ranges passable? It looks like they'd have to be, especially if that "Owls Nest" remains neutral-impassable.

5. Apostate

Anything that is adjacent you can go to, short of the bonus block.

6. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

lack of a better word....

7. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

So Marsh Troll, Darksar Psion, Horn of Order and etc are banned even though they are still in a FF theme bg? Those shouldn't be banned.

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

So what about the map? Doesn't every faction should have equal treat?

9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yep, totally; for most of their lifetime Psion and Marsh Troll even were FF. Also, Horn of Order is actually allowed atm.

Skullferno likes this.
  11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Hey Apostate, the idea of the territory fighting. Is it a send 1 person at a time and wait to see result or can we have, lets say, 3 people attacking at once for invaders while also defending the our territory at the same time? What I am trying to say is can we use every player at all times to do something or is a 1 player for invasion 1 for defense, you have to wait for such and such game to end before doing such and such.

12. Apostate

ALL SOLDIERS, STAND TO!
    The war starts now. What will happen is that generals will confer with their factions and post their invasion targets for the first round. Said general will elect attackers and defenders. These aren't concrete jobs, they're more focus areas for players. Attackers will declare open challenges in the targeted territory, and the defenders will defend against the attacker of their choice. If an attacker wins, then that's an invasion point. You'll let your general know and they'll keep track and let me know. I"m still unsure of what the threshold for invasion totals will be, I'll make the determination after the first round.

Generals need to assign roughly half of their faction as defenders, one of which must be a general/lieutenant and a rookie.

I'll try and cover some more miscellaneous inventory:
    -This event is for FUN, it is not a tournament. Please do not treat this like a tournament. It's intended as a fun community event to boost morale in the interim before the patch. It is not supposed to be a killing ground of noobs nor a ego contest.

-I have final discretion here, if I feel that a particular faction is growing detached from the spirit of this event then I'll make it known and address it. Understand that not all the teams are fair, and that there's an entire team of zero lieutenants. Newer players signed up for a reason, and that reason was not to be crushed by limited league.

-Deckbuilding: There's been a lot of questions so I'll just put it this way. No legendaries, no limiteds except for warbanners. No split runes, none. No split factions, and no split runes. No horn of order, experimental warspirit or otherwise. You should find more than enough of your own faction's runes. No obvious hate runes like holy mace.

-The map: I've noticed a lot of people complaining about the map. Please take into account that this is the first event I've hosted of such designs, there's bound to be imbalance. Some factions have more secure territory than others, but all factions have only four blocks. If this event is successful, then we can easily grow it. That will take all of you people, the players, to help make this event notable and enjoyable rather than stinking of tryhards and bruised egos.

That's all that comes to mind at present, be sure to mind the updates for round changes. Maintain awareness of this post for invasion totals.

Good luck, have fun, and die nobly!

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  13. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

if it's not too late i'd like to represent KF :) in the hope that they don't get instantly wiped out :p

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Is it too late for me to join KF?

15. Apostate

It's never too late to fight and die.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dunno if i want to expendable like a mere pawn.

17. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Release the pawns!

18. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

19. Apostate

[​IMG]

People were asking for water routes, so here are some ugly water routes.

Etherielin and Skullferno like this.
  20. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Love the water routes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.