Old school poxnora

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by devilsrath, Jun 15, 2018.

1. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

My beloved game PoxNora, much like Runescape did when they removed the wilderness, has unfortunately fallen into the dirt. Although PoxNora and Runescape are similar in that were both completely ruined by the decision making and management of their owners, they are different because I still play Runescape (OSRS).

Jagex made the smart decision to set up a separate server which was as close to August 2007 as possible, when they removed the wilderness.

OSRS now has more players than RS3 and at this point I feel it's a no brainer for Pox to follow suit. I don't care about the legalities involved, i was a paying customer and THE CUSTOMER IS KING BRING BACK POX!!!!

Anima26, Woffleet, Valkyr and 9 others like this.
  2. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Bring back Nora Surge, we will work from there.

3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I’d be happy to play original release set.

4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    youd get bored after 2 days

Anima26 and Tweek516 like this.
  5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Would be nice if the people in charge could at least communicate to us about how realistic something like this might be.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yo devils, what's your RSN?

7. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

devils what are you asking to be brought back exactly?

or what date should they set the deloreum to?

8. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

DeLorean

Anima26 likes this.
  9. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

It could also probably remove a whole ton of bugs which is always good.

10. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I think most people would be happy with that. I mean there are some outstanding balance issues but at this rate I'd be happy if they just fixed the movement bug.

Tweek516 likes this.
  11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Better yet I'll just drown your shrine, ggwp.

12. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

well we've outgrown that kind of Bane Shift so I don't imagine them reverting back to those broken combos if they decided to go for it.

13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

the core runes as they are now, are very balanced to play against each other.

play only runes up to shattered peaks or drums of war and you'll find a very balanced meta when played against the same decks.

it's also quite fun, give soko credit where it's due his over balancing of the game has made it very easy to pick any sub set of runes from the meta as a whole and get a fun experience from it when played against like minded decks.

i've been to busy to play pox, but the next time I get on i'll be looking for more core pox games rather then ranked.

Sealer0, Alakhami and nepyonisdead like this.