Its clear the SEC(financial establishment) hates Crypto

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by free20play, Jun 7, 2018.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

I don't get why they play so many word games.
    why don't they just be honest with themselves?
    the only investors who they are "protecting" with their security changes are those already with da money. (themselves and their friends)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

what in particular are you referring to here

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I have some money invested in Crypto, and I support the idea of some kind of decentralized currency, but I would be lying if I said this stuff seemed secure.

It's a minefield right now, and is nowhere near being secure or reliable enough for mass consumer adoption.

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

current cryptos are just fancy version of the pyramid scemes, it could have been so great if it wasnt focused on that part so much.
    atleast the prices on graphiccards and ram is starting to fall as the crypto hysteria is "over"
    and maybe we get some real global crypto currency

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I don't see how crypto is a pyramid scheme.

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That's not a pyramid, that's just along the lines of stock speculation. A pyramid scheme means you're recruiting people to work under you and paid both for your work and a percentage of the work they're doing. If I'm a miner, I don't make money off convincing others to mine. If there's a specific coin setup that way, that doesn't make crypto a pyramid scheme, just that coin.

As for that video, I don't know who the hell the guy with the beard is, but, but that was painful. The bitconnect guy was even worse.

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Here is why the establishment hates a currency they cannot control. Watch this documentary. Every time someone fights against the current currency owners they are either assassinated or done away with somehow. Cryptocurrencies are created in much the same spirit as when Julius Caesar created his own debt free currency for rome, and when the U.S. colonies created colonial scrip which eventually ended up in a revolution. Whenever a debt free currency is created the group of people benefitting from it will profit and the world bankers will not allow that. We are slaves to a debt money system.