Stormbound: Kingdom Wars by Kongregate for android os

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Excalibur95, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

hey have any of you seen or played this game? check it out, its much like pox, its a ccg, its in the google play store, it is free, has in app purchases, has been downloaded over a million times.. read the reviews at top, its expensive, ie to guarantee one legendary card of your choice youd have to drop $100, its moaned at for this and being pay to win.. one review trashes the devs on their balance patch. its played on a very small board.. other than that i know nothing else as i havent played it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.stormbound.google&hl=en_GB

posted mainly because im shocked, it seems succesful, hasnt died yet, people like this game - 36,583 voted for a 4.4 star rating out of 5.

2. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i stopped playing another ccg on android called deck heroes, because to get a random card with the best rarity guaranteed you would have to drop $100 into the game. the best cards of the top rarity you only have chances to get and could end up spending hundreads to a thousand to get one, if you are lucky. the best way of getting top rarity cards was through something called alice bond, where you save your gems to spend them to increase your gems and get x free cards, but alice bond only came once every year and i didnt want to wait, nor did i save any gems as i am a compulsive spender. i must have put $500-1000 or more into the game over the months i played and tbh my deck was sht and could not compete, losing was depressing as well. i look back and see the game as a huge waste of money, designed to milk your every last penny with so many features to do which you had to spend on usually. if you spent 10k youd probably only unlock <1% of the game.