Zenadels Creations.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by zenadel, Jan 18, 2018.

1. zenadel

zenadel The King of Potatoes

Pox Nora 2 Constructs/Paladins theme :D:
    GOLDEN ARMOR
    It's shining golden armor. Common melee unit with consecration skill. It can have bodyguard too. Range 1-2 so he can attack from behind of small unit.
    METAL KNIGHT
    Little mecha-knight. Uncommon melee unit with hold the line. Cheap meat with bestow for destroy and transfer upgrades to another unit.
    RUSTY ARMOR
    Undead and twisted version of Golden Armor. IS/FW rare melee unit with desecrate earth.
    It can be connection for future FW constructs or fallen paladins themes.
    MORTAR HOPLITE
    Walking armor with javelin and cannon at the back. Exotic pseudo range unit with artillery
    strike. Upgrades selection for boost dmg/def/spd statistics. Slothful for slow it down.
    ARMORY ATTENDANT
    Constructor of walking paladin armors. Legendary support unit for constructs and paladins.
    He have iron will to not distract him. He can add def/hp/dmg or give mobility and such.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. zenadel

zenadel The King of Potatoes

Here is my first Paladin theme I made. 2 x Common, 2 x Uncommon, 2 x Rare, 1 Exotic
    and 1 Legendary. I think it would be better than just race concepts. I remade and simplify
    existing abilities and add some new so here it is:
    GOLDEN ARMOR
    Recreated Construct Paladin from first post. It have new ability: Righteous Armor.
    TEMPLAR OF THE ORDER
    Human Paladin with new skills Equip: Battleaxe and Brotherhood Bond. He is good fighter
    but have Lethargic and his attack depends on equipement.
    BATTLEAXE
    Just axe item with physical base attack, throwing and sharing within other units.
    CLERIC OF THE ORDER
    Dwarf Priest. He is healer with limited attack. Good unit not only for paladins theme.
    PROTECTOR OF AL'MARA
    Angel Paladin with magical scythe. She can be nice defence with Hold the Line.
    FROST VALKYRIE
    Icy Spirit Paladin. She have new abilities: Valkyrie Howl and Curtain.
    SPIKED ARMOR
    Recreated Rusty Armor from first post. Construct with new class Antipaladin.
    It have new abilities: Debilitating Armor (similiar to Righteous Armor) and Breaking.
    FALLEN OF AL'MARA
    Angel/Undead Antipaladin. Attack: Loss of Life reedited for Attack: Blade of Darkness.
    New ability: Penitent. This ability is not cumulative.
    SOLAR EBIZIEL
    Angel with new race Demigod. Class Paladin. New abilities similiar to Lodestone Megalith:
    Solar Lightspears, Solar's Light. New nerf ability Expectancy similiar to Autophobia.
    He is boss here.
    LIGHTSPEAR
    This limited spirit is summoned unit of Solar Ebiziel. Just little magic unit with some range and flight.
    I think it should have Unequippable for Slothful. Transform into item skill could be cool but may be too op.

I'll try to think about spells, relics and items for Paladins and their new class enemy - Antipaladins.
    Hope you like it! Cheers!