balance of the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Jan 5, 2019.

1. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

I would like to say that after playing quite some games for last month or so, the state of the game now is actually really good. I really enjoy playing. It feels well balanced and fun. Not too complex, but still possible to do lots of tricks. Good work on the balancing last year @Sokolov! Too bad we dont have the chat, with it I would be totally hooked again. Also kind of like that its so stable now, not a new update or nerf each 2 weeks :)

Fentum likes this.
  2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

On balance, I agree.

3. polltroy

another good indication that this game still has potential: check rank of the players in the games going on. surprisingly many if not almost all are new players / returning players with low ranks. so it means as soon as game is playable again those ppl will stay and playerbase will quickly grow

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Nope. ST/SP and Frost Amp are the top of the pile atm.

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

There's also the fact nobody really wants to try and face these two decks tbh.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Considering that the last patches occurred in 2017... I guess that makes sense :D

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  7. polltroy

id say meta unbalanced is not importwnt for game. it might be for those top top guys but not for 98% of players who are not top rank. Main i see now is game is blaanced on lower ranks you see lota of different decks all the time and never in 3 months i felt I meet something stupid OP like it was many times in past.