Is it ever worth it to run full faction anymore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Runegod, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

The full faction bonus just doesn't seem good enough in any faction to not run splits. It seems splits are so much harder to handle because you never know what your going to run against.

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

KF's faction bonus is always worth it.

Fentum likes this.
  3. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

No i'm done, it's the same people everyday abusing splits. The game is fun, but damn is it terribly unbalanced.

Played 10 games today, lost 5 of them, every single one of those 5 games was some sort of gimmicky split. Should have made a full faction lobby so people don't have to deal with that nonsense and can have a fun strategic game of pox, don't mind losing when my opponent beat me by out maneuvering me or had a great power turn. This stuff is just lame though, all gimmicks, no skill.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Are you getting beat by trick decks? Or just goodstuff splits? Because, speaking as someone who has spent most of his Pox career doing so, it takes quite a lot of skill to come up with and properly execute a well-constructed trick deck.

Fentum likes this.
  5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Yes.

Use UD.

But split decks are also interesting to see the creativity. Other than a few passive decks.