Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PoxBot, Feb 5, 2019.

1. PoxBot

PoxBot I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I'm usually playing Egg Bomb these days so I just avoid their bullshit and go for the shrine.

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I miss the days when that UD cloak gave frost immune.

But I guess it’s unfair to give a faction immunity to another’s main alt damage... except if it’s fire for some reason, everyone gets that.

But seriously, I’ve been hating on ST for almost as long as ST has existed and I don’t think there is even a soft counter to their stupidity.

The closest I can find is unstoppable champs like Bok voidwhatever who laughs at their OP font bonus and can’t be gale forced.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Void Shield would definitely be a good one vs Frost Amp, and that Bok in particular for the reasons you mentioned. But not every faction has that.

KF can always run that tree relic that negates all amps and vulns. Pretty sure there's a champion with it too.

Everyone else just kinda has to suffer the uphill battle from turn 1.

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

KF also has protection which is pretty good vs Frost heavy ST.

6. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

I knock back worse than they do, crack the earth+ cyclops eye belt or earth shaker bracelet. Throw in flame fist and moga cannon for extra funnies

Problem is st bonus kinda makes every champ in the game look playable, and always has. I'll take +10 health in just about ever scenario imaginable over the other bonuses.

The font bonus is probably up there as well for most overpowered, you run in to contest a font only to find out you no longer have ap.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  7. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Probably KF rangers. One of the strongest themes. Could go toe to toe with both without optimizations, though you could add natures balance to shut out amp. Anything that confuses will shutdown Ice Fang since it can no longer boost it's range or speed (inhibit power). Also has access to crazy summon spam and anti-summon spam options. Can eat through Arroyo "Park in font and poop out 3 28 hp summons, win, brag about skillz" Riftlord. Could fit in some non-ranger runes for things like blockade that deal with crazy ap gen. Also doesn't KF have something that can deal with charged champs like AoI? I know SL and FS do at least. These are initial thoughts.

Gnomes likes this.
  8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Except furry hat wrecks distract and warlocks wreck summons. All it really does is make one rounding arroyos easier, but still doesn't deal with the insane relocation, the melee champs that eat everything, and the insane efficiency of the summons, swarms, and spells

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

St is already super efficient, sp bonus makes super efficient in splits , in order to beat efficiency you need to go cheaper. I'd personally throw out zombies, festering wounds, unholy tomb, what does the split revolve around, just summons ?

Easiest way to beat st, is too also play st. Had a guy the other day quit after I ruined his ferren bg with op lonx. St has too many bonuses and not enough weaknesses, font bonus, faction bonus, constant speed debuffs. Also jakei pilgrim + any st tank and that tank can sit anywhere forever.

Wouldn't be an issue though, if splits weren't a thing.