It's Spring and The Forest Grows

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Hello fellow forest dwellers! It's Spring and the forest grows in power and strength during this time. As such, I've reinstalled Pox and have come back to play for a bit! I've had fun these past few days with my Magic Amp Deck. With that said, I can only play 1-2 games a day or else I get fed up with all the bugs and crazy powerful stuff that will never get "fixed." At any rate, I hope to watch some KF games and play some too. Cheers to those faithful denizens that remain!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Tweek516, Gnomes and Fentum like this.
  2. Xirone

Also, it's so still so sad that all the runes we created for the next expansion will never be (R.I.P. Ball of Snakes).

Tweek516 and 19madfox95 like this.
  3. Xirone

[​IMG]

19madfox95 likes this.
  4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Hey Xirone!

It's good to see you around again - you should hop on Discord if that's the case as that's pretty much where the activity is now.

Xirone likes this.
  5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

kf really not doing bad atm. been seeing a lot of mixes with elves, rangers, faires, magic amp. loads of interlocking synergistic things going on. tiny has been playing a interesting bg with the fairy that has stun and soften.

ive also noticed anything with tele or flying having loads of advantages with the map pool as is. people are taking more advantage of it then they use too.

6. Xirone

Tiny is playing a Soften + Stun deck?!?!! I used to play one and it was almost good, I just couldn't deal enough damage to make it shine. Obviously, I was never a top tier player though. =)

Gnomes likes this.