Rock, paper, scissors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fentum, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I’ve been losing a lot lately to @rappamdd and his nightmarish KF BG. Only triumphed once in many games.

So I checked out his history and it seems he wins most matches apart from those against @BrokenNeck, against whom he loses.

Funny things is, I almost always beat @BrokenNeck and we play a lot.

I love this game. Pity very few are playing so I just keep losing to @rappamdd and winning against @BrokenNeck . I’d love a bit more variety.

2. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

sorry fentum many times i was on and i saw you and i could've faced you during those times when you needed an opponent.
    really im sorry.
    maybe if you had came into my custom game rooms maybe i might've fought you.
    but then again you did several times and again im really sorry that i kept dodging you.
    i just hated competing with others and the concept of ranked and tryharding really fentum.
    maybe if i had fought you maybe just maybe this game would've felt LESS lonely overall.
    maybe in another life or another time things could've gone by differently.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Don’t worry about it. I hadn’t played ranked for ten years and eventually caved in and started playing ranked games this year. Anything to get a match really.

MaruXV and L33Ch like this.