What is your Favorite Light Novels?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dunk455641, May 7, 2019.

1. dunk455641

dunk455641 The King of Potatoes

My Favourite light novel is solo leveling. The most exciting novel is solo leveling. This is one of the best.
    AND
    What is your Favorite Light Novels?

soulmilk likes this.
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm not familiar with the term Light Novel.

3. L33Ch

L33Ch I need me some PIE!

A light novel (ライトノベル raito noberu) is a style of Japanese novel primarily targeting high school and middle school students (young adult demographic). "Light novel" is a wasei-eigo, or a Japanese term formed from words in the English language. Light novels are often called ranobe (ラノベ) or, in the West, LN.

Solo Leveling is an ongoing Korean web novel written by Sung-Lak. This novel encompasses a whole new idea of fantasy. Covering various genres like Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen and Webtoons.

Not my cup of green tea...

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I can't say I've ever read any light novels. If you're just meaning young adult books, I think the Dark is Rising series, the Wrinkle in Time series, and most of William Sleator's books were my favorites in middle school.

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

... Japanese Twilight?

6. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

The Monogatari series is my favorte.
    I a currently reading So I'm a Spider, So What?, How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom, I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level, Reborn as a Vending Machine, I now Wander the Dungeon, The Devil is a Part Timer, That time I got Reincanated as a Slime, Overlord, The Rising of the Shield Hero and Zaregoto.
    I also have Goblin Slayer which I haven't started yet and I am waiting for The Saga of Tanya the Evil to arrive in the mail.
    I also highly recommend Risou no Himo Seikatsu even though you can only read fan translations of it online. Hoping it will be released as a physical book some day.