LF Fesh and Myx!!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by loatington, May 18, 2019.

1. loatington

loatington New Member

I'm kind of a huge novice at this game but I really wanted to make a Fesh centered deck and a myx centered deck. I only have an arth and a leoss deck. I can see what I have to offer!!

2. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

hi loatington,

i wont give you fesh or myx but i will give you a deck, place all these runes in the same deck and add any filler runes to make it up to 30 in number.

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3890507

bid one common or one token. then please state in this forum thread your in game name rather than forum name so i know it is you who bid on my trade and i willl accept.

you can use this deck to rush the enemy shrine with the solitary garu and destroy it. use this deck for the "daily" in solo play and put it on legendary, for a fast and easy 200+400 gold for both games.

try to do the other daily quests, using the correct runes in your decks, even playing custom games and setting to bot and winning (you must win 1x or 2x to complete a part/feat) should complete these if you find it difficult to win in ranked pvp.

save up your gold for the 5000gold st deck dancers in the snow, delete the st deck in rune manager and turn those st runes into shards in the rune forge. then use the shards to forge new runes you need.

this way i help you help yourself,
    good luck!

here is where i got the rush deck from, note that i dont believe you can use it on euans anymore, but you should be able to get an idea how to use it...

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-farm-gold-euans-last-stand-dailies.53/

usually i deploy both obelisks and scry every turn, place in front of my shrine to take some damage if anyone comes close. deploy solitary garu. cast horriffic mutation then havoks touch, with 1 or 2 timeslips to get to enemy shrine, virtue if need to protect vs spells. righteous deflection if you are going to take ranged hits. you cant hit enemy shrine on turn timeslip gives you the 20 action points. quicken your garu before you hit shrine, may take a couple turns. quicken outside of dead magic zone, im sure you will get the hang of it.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Fentum likes this.
  3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Bring back PoxBox!