So I played three games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 22, 2019.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

(Steam Client)

And holy is this one poor new UI. A list of things that have already come to mind:

• can't view revealed runes properly anymore, the hover is poor info wise
      • can't see upgrade levels during hover (regeneration 1/2/3??)
    • seemingly second delay when quickly cycling through champs
      • You have champ #1 selected. You click champ #2 and hover over a tile to move to, and it will give you the pathing for champ #1 for a second, completely throwing you off
    • no way to click spells or runes that are played in the combat log
    • seeming lag all over the client of .5 seconds for every action you want tot take, feels generally unresponsive
    • the chat box stops you from clicking on half the screen. Why? Let me click through it
    • Top inch of the screen is dead and you cannot select champs/paths/anything. Haha

Will add more as I go, feel free to feedback me on my feedback

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  2. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Good to see an old face.

3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

The trick is to not notice the massive flaws. If you can do that, then it's a 10/10 game.

Also SL sucks and is stinky. IS rulez.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The feedback is pointless, there's no one from DOG around anymore. Good to see you back.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Were changes properly implemented when they were around then?

I jest, sup

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  6. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

I for one like seeing the feedback. At least there's a record of things that need to be avoided when putting together a UI.

Drache77, Gnomes and darklord48 like this.
  7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Basically the cardinal rule for UI... make sure communication and information transfer is functional and user friendly. Something glactically flawed with poxnora... can't communicate with other players effectively, can't get critical information about screen feedback in any reasonable time or at all.

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Isn't critiquing this game kinda like giving suggestions to your dead friend to lay off the alcohol?