Desert Owl is working with Sony on an undisclosed project, a “PoxNora” spinoff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Wolvon

Wolvon The King of Potatoes

I hope to see Poxnora survive. All it needs is a huge expansion, some updates, and maybe a new map and we'll be back in business. Take my money now.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You forgot to include some developers to work on it, some money to pay people, etc.

Wolvon likes this.
  3. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

The fact that they left the game in a state where it was unsupported but more than happy to still take your money.... that's what hurts the most for me.

4. Wolvon

Wolvon The King of Potatoes

This too. This is essential before anything.

5. Kamhufady

Kamhufady New Member

I like to think I am always optimistic but I’m getting it hard to get excited about this anymore is there anyone out there that can cast a shine on this as I stated before I’m here from day 1 and I have never been so disappointed as I am now any opinions where we go from here

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This was something from 2016 and is not currently relevant (as far as I am aware).

7. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

This thread was NECRO'D from 2016. It hasn't been relevant for years. Pox Nora is currently non-developed and is on life support and auto pilot.
    @darklord48 For the love of holiness, please lock this damn thread...

8. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

#Poxwillneverdie

9. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Some interesting news :

interesting.JPG

Looks like work is definitely been done and they could be combining factions to a degree , just thought this was interesting and good to hear they are actively working on something.

10. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

Was that on Spybook? More importantly, is that actual signs of life?

11. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

Whats this about "news" of something being worked in on...recently?.....like 2017 recently?