Preview: Pack Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 19, 2016.

1. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

Every rune should be available for purchase as a single from the marketplace, either for gold, (older runes), or credits, (latest expansion). Price should reflect the fact that you're getting exactly what you want and not at the whim of the RNG.

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I like the idea of them being in there with a tiny chance of them dropping. Make it 0.001%, I don't care - makes a huge difference if its above 0 at all.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Maybe, but i really like RNG, just wondering if they have some plans for F2P on PSN to get the latest expansion, especially if we got bad flow and its another 10-11month between the expansions next time.

4. haroldkin

Huh? Like the idea of what, (them), being in where, (there)?

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

think he was responding to Axeraisers post about putting in Limited runes in the packs

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. haroldkin

Oh, so do I. I'm a natural born gambler and would much rather open packs, then forge/trade for what I want, than buy singles. However, I know from experience in other CCGs that not all players are like that. Some players HATE the RNG and would much rather pay high, (to me), prices to get the exact singles they want. Given the chance, some players would be much happier buying singles to get the deck they want >right now<.

Both options should be available; packs and singles. I'm not suggesting that packs should be taken away and replaced with a singles market.

Hierokliff likes this.
  7. haroldkin

Ah yes, I see. Reply to a post from 6 weeks ago, without reference. I assumed something like that but wasn't clear, especially considering the most recent posts.

Weren't Limiteds included in packs at some point in the past? When I rejoined Pox a few months ago, I had several Gold Limiteds that I honestly don't remember acquiring. I certainly didn't buy them and don't recall them as campaign rewards. I can only assume I got them from packs OR they were credited to my account at some point over the 6 years I was away.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  8. Doobido

Doobido The King of Potatoes

ETA for new packs?

9. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Battle Update: Poxnora will be emphasizing battles and trades. Every account gains access to the full list of runes; Non-tradeable/one-copy-of/limited-use Runes while playing; opposing players of these Battlegroups may receive additional CP to Boost their runes; this added mechanic is being designed with a Unique Move Set feature. These move sets are available by completing specific challenges in addition to this new update.

Trade Update: Nora will be added to Combat Power. In addition to receiving Gold&CP after matches, Nora will be available to find in the Bazaar/Inn/Shrine and on the Battlefield; This strange power source has untapped potential yet to be discovered!

10. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Seriously dude, WTH are you talking about?

And for the love of mankind, PLEASE STOP NECRO'ING THREADS.... GZ

aseryen likes this.