We ALL going to PLAY POXNORA!!!!! "First Wednesday of the month day"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vanderduck, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Vanderduck

Vanderduck The King of Potatoes

I have started playing this game a long time ago and played this game, like some of you more then 6.000 times. I was pretty quiet my entire pox life. NOT ENYMORE. I'm trying to breathe new life into the once glorious Poxnora community. Block this date !!! every first Wednesday of the month, it is "First Wednesday of the month day". and we ALL going to PLAY POXNORA!!!!! block this date....... yes. BLOCK THIS DATE.
    I'm calling upon you. profHulk, TinyDragon, BadBraz, krezio, Ending671, Covell, horrible, Reaper, Taylor, fisko, Oxkill, theRed, TeaNinja and all brave leaders. Gether your faction. Polish your runes.. and Crave for Nora!!!....

....................we play pox...... we play pox.... we play pox (yeah.. say it) we play pox...... we play pox.... we play pox..... WE PLAY POX..... WE PLAY POX..... WE PLAY POX...... WE PLAY POX..... WE PLAY POX....... WE PLAY POX..... WE PLAY POX......................

Shine on Poxnora...

Yours faithfully,
    Vanderduck.

attio26, newsbuff, jeeperz2 and 6 others like this.
  2. Extinctshun

Extinctshun I need me some PIE!

I'm looking for anyone who can help me make a deck in order to play.. something viable! Anyone able to spare some runes? I have actually nothing.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I am ok with that. I still pop in regularly.

4. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

id love to, honestly, but due to the state of balance in the game and the client it's just anti-fun unfortunately.

#PoxNoraClassic # OldSchoolPoxNora #BringbackPox

TheRavager, Leadrz, aseryen and 3 others like this.
  5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

What Devils said + you didn't personally shout me out. I am offended, and will remain inactive out of spite.

Good day to you

6. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

I lol'd. Good one Tea...

7. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

ok i'll be on next time for sure

8. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

The new client was the #1 thing that pushed me away. I used to play way more frequently but now it's just a hassle.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

How old school we talkin? We bringin 20 rune decks and the Attack stat back?

guokamoli54 and xaznsoulx like this.
  10. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Any updates from Octopi?

11. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

we could try playing runes set within certain expansions. Like say, not past drums of war, or broodcall.

12. Extinctshun

Extinctshun I need me some PIE!

Anyone able to give me enough runes to forge/play with. .. really just after the nostalgia

13. TeaScholar

I had a dream last night that I was playing pox again... running stitched. Dream eaters everywhere...

Good times :oops:

14. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

I definitely miss your uploads. Used to watch them all!

TeaScholar likes this.
  15. TeaScholar

I know... I've been finishing college (FINALLY), working constantly to finish said schooling without taking out student loans (successful so far), and making music (which I go to school for, as a sound engineer at CSU Dominguez Hills Digital Media Arts: Audio Recording program).

If you like, keep in touch/stay posted, as I'll be putting out a plethora of really cool musical projects come 2020. I've also got a single coming out at the end of this month called Destroy White Supremacy.

As far as gaming videos are concerned, I wouldn't count myself out of it yet. It's just... Pox, regardless of its immense nostalgia for me, remains relatively unplayable unfortunately.
    But I do feel inclined to play at least one game as stitched now. Probably will get my ass whooped, and effectively disappear back into the abyss once again.
    I really need to find another game to make videos about perhaps.

xaznsoulx likes this.
  16. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I am gamer.

17. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

See you guys in December

guokamoli54 likes this.
  18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I put it on my calendar, see u on new year's day

guokamoli54 likes this.
  19. DOODLEROCK

DOODLEROCK The King of Potatoes

Wednesday is art night at my house, can we get cronk on pox on a Tuesday? or any day other the Wednesday? your avatar has a hammer, how about thorsday?