ST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markus422, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Markus422

Markus422 I need me some PIE!

Hey guys it's me, Markus, and if you know me you know I've been around as long as anyone and I am a loyal ST player. I have to say, I am sick of ST constantly being the worst faction in the entire game expansion after expansion. I'd like to open this thread as a place for discussion about possible ways to fix this faction and make it's themes viable across all levels of play in PoxNora. Let's hear your suggestions!!

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Well for starters, Aspect of Infinity could use some serious buffs. Give her Divine Favor 3 and Split on base with maybe +3 nora.

3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Wait a second I thought ST was considered to be a top faction currently? I always do well with frost amp.

4. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

I look at Baby Furbull and I'm just filled with disgust and rage. How could any developer think it okay to make such a pitiful rune? Let's go through a quick checklist: 0 damage, 3 speed, 1 range, 0 defense, 7 hp (17 in faction). I think you see the problem by now. It can't fend for itself. It can't run away once engaged. Obviously, Baby Furbull needs a buff in its base stats. Before going too crazy, I propose just an increase in its survivability , as Baby Furbull just dies way too easily otherwise and it's important to trigger furring to get your nora's worth. I propose Baby Furbull have its defense increased to 50 and its HP increased to 100 with a subsequent increase in nora cost based on the Pox Secret Nora Formula. Perfection.

Varthas likes this.
  5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

MogaBait likes this.
  6. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

7. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Back on topic, jus for fun. What is it that makes ST so bad?

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Wow, haven't seen a defcon 5 sarcasm alert in years on these forums... I mean, can we even handle that level of sarcasm in the shape Pox is in?

9. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Back on topic, I'm still trying to figure out if the OP is trolling or serious? Wuff, so out of practice...

10. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

He's seriously trolling.

11. Lushiris

I'm itching to hate on ST, but why is he complaining in the first place if nothing has changed in two years? Maybe he beat an ST opponent so hard he believed it's the faction's fault and not the player's?

12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Every time I see ST as opponent = [​IMG]

Etherielin, guokamoli54 and Lushiris like this.
  13. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

It's a troll post.

14. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

15. Lushiris

So is mine, but it seems only I got it.

16. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Hits me in the feels seeing all the work hes done for pox there that hasnt made it into the game .

guokamoli54 likes this.
  17. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

ST is fine it really needs the broken runes fixed like crystalize, and some updating on some of the spells. Its own Nora Gem. CLeanse and tiger eye do not fit. Some more freeze and slow them down options as well

18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

ST has Icefang and Aspect of Infinity.

What else do you want?

19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

20. Lushiris

Using these 3 runes successfully on any champion would make them deal a lot of damage, doesn't make the runes broken if that's what you might have meant. Anything on Icefang looks better because it's a relatively tanky champion with speed, range, and loads of damage on its own, which curiously is strongest at its cheapest upgrade combo.
    Also, my memory is foggy, how exactly would you give Icefang Regen 3 with Pilgrimage?