This game is a lost cause....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Feb 11, 2020.

1. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Prove me wrong....

Imbalance
    Bugs
    UI Bugs

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

i dont think it's that imbalanced. anyone still playing ST beasts or icefangs is automatically a scrub crutching on OP runes, and it doesn't happen that often so it doesn't bother me

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

For us it's not broken because we are so used to it but if a new players start they probably rage quit
    we lost easily 500-1000 players because was the game imbalanced both new and old

4. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I agree that some BG's are OP because of the synergy and how quickly they can be set up. My issue with imbalance is how some factions are restricted in design while other are given freedom. Its not an issue that can be solved easily. The game would have to have some kind of system that balances runes across the board. Currently if I am correct that system is a developers thumb with some oversight.

5. Markus422

Markus422 I need me some PIE!

This game is a lost cause bc the que times don't let me play it

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well you should try doing what I used to do before I quit playing, which was get people together to play special formats.

was honestly amazingly fun.

my favorite was playing only with runes from drums of war and back.

considering that pox will never get another expansion, the best way to experience the thrill of a new expansion is by playing limited formats like block specific sets, makes you look at runes with a whole new light and crap runes suddenly seem far more viable.

for example frost wolf was like an all star in my drums of war deck, back then

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    Valkyr and Axeraiser like this.
  7. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This game was toast when they nerfed, everything in favor of draining the life out of anything original and swagger. For example, Barbarians the game legit spent forever trying to develop this theme, into something that works for both players, and they gut the exemplar, then make every human a barbarian, then they gut the synergy and then they nerfed the standalones.

All of this was orchestrated by the scrubs who just plain hated getting hammerstriked, even though they ran 40 Nora doom.

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Why are you still here. Are you okay?

newsbuff likes this.
  9. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I am still having fun! Prove me wrong :D

10. calisk

I actually don't disagree with the sentiment.

many themes that were fun, were obliterated with nerfes rather than balanced well.

not sure if barbarians are playable or not now, but they are nothing like they used to be, don't even see the similiarity, which should not be the case.

11. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

if ya'll don't play
    you have no say

Ohmin and profhulk like this.
  12. calisk

literally played two games earlier today

and look the devs still sucked numerous times in dozens of ways of the last 15 years

13. chickenpox2

What this game needs is competent Devs I agree

14. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I’m here, don’t worry.

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

At this point any devs working the game would be a welcome change.

16. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

He's talking about his own game

17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

chickenpox2 is developing one as well?

18. chickenpox2

Of course not I'm talking about this game although I have a possible good idea that make this game actually decent

19. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

My bad, thought you quoted Aseryn

20. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Wow a top 5 player who actually gets it.

wonder when all these scrubs who never played at peak competition time, will **** and let grown folks talk.

the hugest disparity in power of before and after “patches” in IS is dwarves. Before patches, they were slow sturdy, hard hitting units with low Mobility, ranged units were typically the new griffen theme but for the most part the beer synergy was unique and with the intoxication route with people like that kegger, I thought the game had finally made dwarves competitive in multiple ways, which in terms of deck diversity was incredible.

then In 2 patches all of those champions were gutted, Warcry is a pure shadow of total horseshit, which effected leoss theme huge, sharpshooter is useless, mortar crew was molested so much I had to drop a video to bring attention to the developers on just how incompetent they are,Griffey’s are all useless, brew is pointless, everyone is whining about RD(cause power creep was brought so far back like its poxnora pre SP release) that it gets nerfed, hammer strike is smacked, and countless more tacky decisions that were more like checking something off a list of whi ey *****es than it was for actual “game designing” no theme had any core synergy other than trash healing. Even desperate heal made a comeback and I think was nerfed, which says a ton about how far back the game was drained in order to cater to Whiney unskilled babies.

I get Ride down was ****ed up, I get that, but now you can’t even use the stupid ass horse guy with it as anything but a waste of Nora. This harbored a lot of IS hate but man, the developers nerfed everything in the game for every faction, made the game soulless and then said: this is for everyone.

then all the old heads left and let people like themacca act like they are good at the game.

I may have taken the video down, but I still am waiting for this game to be playable again after 6 Firking years and I as a consistent top 50 player miss the days where I would get a rush from an actual player or deck who was strong, but not OP unbeatable. Players like thered, calisk, lordq, caine. dagda tbh was the best SL player ever. I never thought battle fatigues was a useful spell until he ran 2x of them and turn by turn, he dismantled me. The game was even maybe I even had the lead but once 2x of those “unorthodox tunes came out” I literally had to adapt to that situation and win, but I could t and he are the ones who come to mind... The ones who know what poxnora about.