It is the end of the road for me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPGForever, Feb 24, 2020.

1. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

I am leaving the game because the requisite of beating campaigns in the Legendary level is required to get some rewards you will not be able to get in any other way. Legendary level has an insane disproportion of forces, it is viced with an unmerciful disadvantage to the player and it is immorally unbalanced.
    I wish luck for those of you staying, it is the end of the road for me, I am selling my runes to get some coins out from the investment in runes I made this is the link to the auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124096185567

I hope the board game came make it, I am in if it goes to Kickstarter. Peace.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Don't go!

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Why not just play vs real players?

4. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Because playing against players does not give you limited runes and other rewards.

5. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

It does though. The more ranks you climb, the more packs and free cards you unlock.

19madfox95 and Etherielin like this.
  6. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Man, that went fast, teaches me more to try be generous I guess!

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

There's only 3 mate. Play for the sake of playing

chickenpox2 likes this.
  8. chickenpox2

There still a ton of thing to do the combo are endless

9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I mean what good are limited rewards anyways? You're know going to sell Bane Shift at this rate so what's the appeal? xD

Also judging by what you're selling, I don't think you understand the value of what you're selling. No one is going to pay for stuff you can literally get for free, with very limited time investment.

10. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

sorry I don't get it you are quitting cause legendary single player is too hard?

they are puzzles meant to be solved, more so than anything resembling a game imo, if you want a challenge pvp is where you find it and yes you get runes from both modes.

all said though i know most of the legendary stuff can often be beat by like 2 or 3 op rune combo's, like a life drinker that scales up in power with demon shield or something like that, Bane Shift that would never work in pvp.

11. Extinctshun

Extinctshun I need me some PIE!

Leave

19madfox95 and newsbuff like this.
  12. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Dude, you could leave but not for the sake of the game. Just read some of the responses, and you'll see why people don't stay.

Anotherblackman and Valkyr like this.
  13. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Thank God you never got into pvp then... that Bane Shift ain’t even a game anymore and nowadays people just run counter decks when you beat them cause the pop too low

14. chickenpox2

15. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

gay like a fox maybe