Pox Nora Warfare! Let Blood be Shed! (Update 1.5)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apostate, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Indeed it is

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Oh. Damned, if only I wasn't poor.

3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Can I sign up for FW?

4. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

So, I'm very short on tokens as usual, and the only Menalaus I have is the limited rune, does that mean I either can't use him or have to waste between 1-8 tokens on leveling a rune I don't need? I know this has already been asked, but to my knowledge it has yet to be answered.

Please let limited reskins of non-leg/limited runes be used!

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Is azaran allowed because half of him is a LE tusk

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

Most of these questions were answered earlier in the thread...

But yes, you can use Azaran and LE Menalaus, there are no problems with runes like Norafire Elemental and sepia runes.

7. mortemdeus

mortemdeus Member

Simple and short rules so far, this is what I have picked up from the discussion so far:
    1) No limited or legendary runes allowed (unless they are a re-skin. So yes to limited Serkin, no to Pyro the Patient)
    2) No split faction runes (NO SPLIT FACTION RUNES) so no runes with more than one faction. You must run FF battle groups. (YOU MUST RUN FULL FACTION)
    3) This is for fun. Try not to abuse game mechanics too much.
    4) Each round ONE person plays ONE game. You either attack or defend, not both. Pick a territory, you are either attacking it or defending it. Smaller factions can have players defend more than once but try not to attack and defend on the same round. (this rule makes no sense though...because like 10 people can attack one territory)
    5) We have NOT started yet, even if we have, you can join in at any time. You are stuck with one faction and only one faction so choose carefully.

8. MadCom

MadCom Active Member

I hope it will be more like lore/role playing war than just random matches.

9. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Thank you, I must have missed some of the finer points regarding reskins, I can't wait for this to start!

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You don't seem to understand the majority of the Pox community.

Not sure how'd you'd lore/role play it anyway

11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Can everyone decided their defenders/invaders. I want some blood before the weekend ends.

12. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

cut yourself

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Good to see that indi is still a jerk as usual.

Uh yeah, so is this thing ever going to like.. happen ever?

Skullferno likes this.
  14. Skullferno

Also, can the reports be done in here. For example:

"*faction name* *defenders names* *Invaders names* We are attacking *faction* 3.

That way we all know what is going on around us and etc.

15. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

im defender
    deal with it

16. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

This actually is not the case. You are free to fight more than once in a round. This is due to the fact that this is closer to an event (drums of war) rather than a tournament. People can have bad games, lose to drawins or simply want fight other defenders/attackers.

@BurnPyro @Skullferno et al,
    Please contain your lust for battle long enough to understand that, based on how this system is currently designed, it's flow is dependent on the input of specific other individuals (generals). If you're truly so eager to get this underway, please feel free to harry your general to make sure they've given me their wartarget.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  17. Skullferno

That's what I am saying Apostate. Generals should post the wartarget/ defending/invaders on this post, that way we all know when we are ready and what is going on.

18. Skullferno

profHulk wishes to join FS btw. in-game name is profHulk

19. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

TinyDragon wishes to join the forces of Darkness and join in on Sheouls conquest to control all of poxanthru! You can validate this with him as I am just the messenger.

20. Skullferno

Tiny should be banned from the Event/Game due to his skill level. I would not fine it to be fair, due to the lack of how hard he would grind and his skill. Any faction he joined, would basically win.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.