Player Expansion Preview/Discussion (Wrath Champions)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

The Goblin isn’t a Dragon Archer, right?

2. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

By the power of imagination?

3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

A beast

4. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

I was so looking forward to Symbiotic Creeper, Komodo Artillery, and Stitched War Machine. I would literally pay $50 if it would get Dev's to come back and release the expansion.

aseryen likes this.
  5. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Lmao! Anyone not UD should love this expansion. Outside the frenzied Minotaur I am not sure the UD champs are worth the development effort. They bring nothing new or exciting to the faction or their themes....more mediocrity and nothing that moves the needle......

I would rather the Devs come back clean up the UI, focus on the content that's already developed(even if buggy), and put together a good marketing campaign. I know for a fact this game could be more successful with some $$$. Then again that's true with almost anything. This game is so close to being something more than a cult phenomenon.

aseryen likes this.
  6. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Devs seem to be working on something in regard to marketing; I’m unsure who runs octopiV on Instagram but they are very active.

often posting the highest resolution we’ve ever seen of what we all know is the best part of Poxnora...the artwork

If the IP was freed up that would help me out a lot in developing some additional lore and brings me one step closer to a vertical slice. Pretty much everything gets seeded out atm with an alpha-numeric system or otherwise color coded...I only have a few set Var:Nouns that I’m working with outside of Poxnora lore.

Honestly, the whole of most IPs out there is as small as a hangnail compared to Poxnora.

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

how do you know its octipii

8. aseryen

Best guess since the artwork is such high resolution on IG; also it looks like their external sites are being updated. I’m not sure when I last checked everything out but any progress is progress.

I’m not sure if they relocated or not but I always remember AZ not CO although I could be thinking of DOGs

upload_2020-4-5_21-17-30.png

CPC was my first guild, nostalgia...guild chat...damn...feels...twelveyearflashback*sigh*

#PoxnoraWillNeverDie

9. aseryen

Also, Daggans avatar was made into a 3D asset so whatever IP there is, it’s being developed.

Imo, Living vs Undead or Dark vs Light is way too binary for Poxnora; despite everything that is the only thing that concerns me moving forward. It could be another IP all together, think Star Wars and the end of Skywalkers’s not the era itself.

Their new IP may not even be -Nora related

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The game would have more players with some $$$.

Successful is an ambiguous term here, however. If more players = success, then yes.

But it's also possible to spend more to get the players than they bring in, which would be an financial failure unless you have a plan to leverage the players (either later or in another way that eventually translates to $$$).