Red Recognition

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Kekobu When this champion destroys an enemy champion, enemy champions within 5 spaces become Illuminated for 2 turns.
      • [​IMG] Noble Sacrifice This champion loses 10 HP and target friendly champion that shares a race with this one within 3 spaces gains Loyalty for 8 turns.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Wargaurd When this unit takes damage from an attack or spell, that damage is reduced to 2. After this effect occurs 5 times, this unit is destroyed.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Shielded This champion may not be the target of opposing spells.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  2. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Mischief Target opposing champion within 5 spaces loses 1 AP. Friendly Imps within 5 spaces of the target each gain AP equal to the amount lost.
      • [​IMG] Homing Sense This unit has Mobility. At the beginning of its turns, if it is not Stunned or Paralyzed, this unit is relocated to the closest enemy champion within 5 spaces.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Shredding Feedback When this champion is successfully attacked by a basic attack from RNG 4 or greater, the attacking champion has its DEF set to 0 for 2 turns and takes Physical damage equal to the amount of DEF lost. It also gains Lumbering for 2 turns.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Shred Defense Target champion within 2 spaces has its DEF set to 0 for 2 turns and takes Physical damage equal to the amount of DEF lost. It also gains Lumbering for 2 turns.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  3. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Sentinel Whenever an enemy champion within this unit's range successfully attacks another friendly unit, this unit makes a free basic attack against the attacking champion.
      • [​IMG] Immobile This unit cannot move or be relocated.
      • [​IMG] Arctic This unit cannot be Chilled. If this unit is a champion, it has Icewalker and gains +1 DMG while occupying Snow or Ice.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Spellsurge: Runic Seal When this champion is deployed, Runic Seal spells are revealed from your runedock. Runic Seal spells costs 10 nora less (this does not stack) and this champion is healed for 8 HP when a Runic Seal spell is played.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Shrine Defender While this unit is within your shrine deployment zone, this unit gets +2 DMG and +2 SPD and your Shrine has +8 HP. When your Shrine is Transfigured, this unit has Impassioned.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    IMAGIRL, Woffleet and Tweek516 like this.
  4. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Sonic This unit makes a Sonic attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Medical Arbitration When a friendly champion takes Disease damage, it is healed for up to 4 HP (or the amount of damage taken) at the end of that turn. If the champion is affected by Diseased, the condition is removed as well. This effect does not stack.
      • [​IMG] Complex Machine When this champion is within 5 spaces of a friendly champion with Class: Tinkerer, it gains +1 SPD and Regeneration 2.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Train: Assimilation Target friendly champion within 5 spaces permanently gains Assimilate. This ability costs 6 nora.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Wail of Grief Enemy champions within 3 spaces take 8 Sonic damage and lose all AP. This damage ignores DEF.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    IMAGIRL, Woffleet and Tweek516 like this.
  5. Redderrick

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Mobilize Engine This ability costs 15 nora to use. This champion's speed is set to 7 for 1 turn, and it gains 9 AP. This champion loses all AP at the end of this turn. This ability comes into play on cooldown.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Detonate Relic Target relic within 3 spaces is destroyed. Other champions within 2 spaces of the relic take 12 Fire damage (ignores DEF). If the target is a friendly relic, the CD of this ability is set to 2.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  6. Redderrick

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG]Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Nemesis: Wavecrusher When this champion is deployed, a Wavecrusher with Iron Will is deployed within 3 spaces of your enemy's Shrine or Avatar, under their control. If this champion is destroyed, the Wavecrusher is also destroyed.
      • [​IMG] Amphibious This champion ignores restrictions and penalties imposed by Water.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Life Cycle This champion costs 10% less for every 2 champions on CD that share a faction with this unit. This champion is destroyed if you have no champions on CD.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Omnivore When this unit deals damage to a Beast or Plant champion, it heals HP equal to half the damage dealt and gains 1 AP.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    Tweek516 likes this.
  7. Redderrick

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Disease This unit makes a Disease attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Vampiric Conduit If this unit is the target of the ability Drain, it becomes 50% more effective instead.
      • [​IMG] Defenseless This unit takes 30% more damage from melee attacks.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Disease Eater When this champion would take Disease damage, it instead heals HP equal to half the damage that would have been dealt. This unit cannot be Diseased.

Tweek516 likes this.
  8. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    (Deck Limit: 1)
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Serman Friendly champions that share a race with this one get +1 DEF, +2 DMG and +5 HP until this champion next moves. This ability does not stack.
      • [​IMG] Path to Sanctification At the beginning of your turns, this champion converts 10% of it's MAXHP into it's owner's Shrine or Avatar .
      • [​IMG] Soul of Ailur When this champion is within 5 spaces of a friendly champion with Pride of Ailur, it gains +2 DEF. This effect does not stack.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Purified At the beginning of your turn, this unit is Cleansed.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Restrict All champions within 8 spaces of this unit are unequippable.

IMAGIRL and aseryen like this.
  9. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] The Unrestricted Whenever a friendly champion activates the ability Corruption, it loses 5 HP and gains Attack: Shadow(This unit makes a Loss of Life attack at its Range against target champion's MAXHP. This is a basic attack.)instead.

10. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    AoE 3, Friendly relic(s) permanently gain One With Nora(After this unit is damaged by a basic attack, it gains immunity to the attacker's damage type for 4 turns.).

11. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    Until the end of your turn, whenever a friendly champion activates a Bomb-based ability, other champion(s) have their Bomb-based abilities reduced by 1 AP.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  12. Redderrick

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Painstake This unit makes a physical attack against a target within it's range. If successful, that unit permanently has Train: Blood(At the beginning of each turn and whenever this champion moves, the spaces this unit occupies becomes Blood (Non-impeding water) for 3 turns. If a Vampyre or Demon occupies blood it Vampyric heals 2 HP at the beginning of it's owner's turns. Other champions occupying blood suffer 2 disease damage at the beginning of their owner's turns.).
      • [​IMG] Demon Elf Bound At the beginning of your enemy's turns, if there are no other friendly Demon Elves in play, this unit is Possessed by your enemy until end of turn.
      • [​IMG] Immunity: Disease Disease damage that would be dealt to this unit is prevented. This unit may not become Diseased.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Vitalize Other real friendly champions within 5 spaces with 5 base SPD or less get +1 SPD while this unit is in play. This ability does not stack..
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Relieve Target champion within 5 spaces is Cleansed and all effects removed are applied to this unit.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    IMAGIRL and Tweek516 like this.
  13. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

You are a genius

aseryen likes this.
  14. Redderrick

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Magical This unit makes a Magical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Phoenix Flames When this unit enters a tile containing Fire Wall, it gains Attack: Fire and Majestic. This unit is permanently Enflamed.
      • [​IMG] Immunity: Fire Fire damage that would be dealt to this unit is prevented. This unit may not become Charred.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Amplify Fire Fire damage dealt to champions and relics is increased by 10%.
      • [​IMG] Boost: Beast Friendly champions with Race: Beast have +5 MAX HP. This does not stack with other Boosts.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Elemental Storm: Fire Enemy champions within 3 spaces of at least one friendly Elemental, Shaman or Wizard, including this one, take 5 Fire damage (ignores DEF) and lose up to 1 AP. This champion gains 1 AP per AP lost this way.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    IMAGIRL likes this.
  15. Redderrick

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Electricity This unit makes a Electricity attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Gravity Ray Target unit within 5 spaces takes 50% DMG and gains Lumbering and cannot Leap, Pounce or Teleport for 4 turns.
      • [​IMG] Surge: Construct This unit has +1 DMG for each friendly Construct.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Paralystic Feedback When this champion is successfully attacked by a basic attack from RNG 4 or greater, the attacking champion becomes Paralyzed for 3 turns.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Time Leap 3 This champion is relocated to target space within 3 spaces. If this champion is engaged, this ability costs 1 additional AP.
      • [​IMG] Time Leap 2 This champion is relocated to target space within 2 spaces. If this champion is engaged, this ability costs 1 additional AP.
      • [​IMG] Time Leap 1 This champion is relocated to target space within 1 spaces. If this champion is engaged, this ability costs 1 additional AP.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  16. Redderrick

[​IMG]

• Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Telepathy This champion is relocated to a target space within 3-5 spaces then, makes a Psychic attack against the closest enemy champion within it's range before relocating back to it's original position. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Confusing Blows When this champion successfully attacks a champion with a basic attack, the target becomes Confused for 2 turns.
      • [​IMG] Amphibious This champion ignores restrictions and penalties imposed by Water.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Twisted Essence When this champion successfully damages a champion with a basic attack, that unit becomes Twisted for 3 turns.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Psychic Eater When this unit takes Psychic damage, it instead recovers HP equal to half the damage that would have been dealt.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  17. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

i think u mean Planar bound

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  18. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    (Deck: Limit: 1)
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG]Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Revenge of the Dragon When a real friendly dragon is destroyed within 4 spaces, this unit is equipped with a copy of Akakios's Blade. If this unit is already equipped with a copy of Akakios's Blade, it gains Draconic Force(This champion gets +2 DMG for each friendly Dragonkin within 2 spaces.) instead.
      • [​IMG] Fury When this unit makes a successful basic attack, it permanently gains +1 DMG.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Nemesis: Skeezick Dragonslayer When this champion is deployed, a Skeezick Dragonslayer with Iron Will is deployed within 3 spaces of your enemy's Shrine or Avatar, under their control. If this champion is destroyed, the Skeezick Dragonslayer is also destroyed.
    • 2 :

IMAGIRL likes this.
  19. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Frost This unit makes a Frost attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Cold Snap Champions within 5 spaces become Chilled 3.
      • [​IMG] Flight This champion is Flying and has 2 ranks of Sentry.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Sibling When you have a champion in play with the same name as this one, this champion gains +2 DMG, +1 SPD and +5 HP.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Immunity: Frost Frost damage that would be dealt to this unit is prevented. This unit may not become Chilled.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  20. Redderrick

[​IMG]
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Bubbles This unit makes a Loss of Life attack at its range against target enemy champion. If successful, the target gains an equal amount of additional Buffer.
      • [​IMG] Create Whirlpool Summon a Mystic Whirlpool relic with Short-Lived 1 in an un-occupied water tile within 3 Spaces.
    • 1 :
      • [​IMG] Dive This unit is relocated to target water space within 6 spaces.
    • 2 :
      • [​IMG] Tempo When a spell is successfully cast, this champion gains 1 AP.

Last edited: May 26, 2020