Pox Nora Warfare! Let Blood be Shed! (Update 1.5)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apostate, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

All targets are in. Invasions can now begin.

Demonstration:
    -FW has declared ST4 as an invasion target
    -Apostate is on offense, she issues an open challenge
    -Moles answers the challenge and defends against her
    -She wins the battle, gaining one invasion point for FW
    -Apostate may continue to issue challenges until the round ends whether she wins or loses

As of current I'm not sure how long I intend the round to last or what the threshold for successfully invading a territory is. The first round is going to function as a benchmark for me to evaluate the metrics in this event. I'll keep you all updated with answers as they develop.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

So you can fight as many battles as you wish per phase? Or only if you lose your attack? I am confuse :s

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

shouldn't you post who is in offense and who in defense?

4. Boozha

I think it goes like that: A says that he attacks Territory X on behalf of his faction. B then stands up to the challenge. This way we don't need lists

Apostate likes this.
  5. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

We can't begin until the Invasion targets and designated defenders are posted

6. RKane

RKane Member

Wow this is great. If im not too late sign me up for UD.

7. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

@Moles1909
    Please see my post on page 9. Defenders are not absolute positions, merely frames for the round. If no appointed defenders happens to be around at a point in time then the folks on offense should step up.

8. MentalMoles

wtf? we REALLY need some more solid rules here, it seems like the is no structure at all for this, i'd hate to see this fall apart.

BurnPyro likes this.
  9. Boozha

Come on, make your challenges!

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This game is in absolute shambles. Can we please set some definite rules that won't change. And appoint set defenders/attackers because it's a joke now. I'm just supposed to challenge the worst player on the team I'm attacking and get his region.

I just have no clue what's next and it's not clear at all.

TLDR Clear cut rules, clear cut phases. Time set for the rounds, all of this on the front page please!

11. Boozha

The defender chooses who he fights, not the aggressor. At least thats how I understood it.

12. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

we cant just go and bash each other..... We need more rules or im out

13. shivet

shivet The King of Potatoes

Im sure clear guide for how to proceed when every faction has posted it orders :) and keep moral high :)

14. MentalMoles

ya, i agree... this is gonna be fun but it'll fall apart unless there are some clear guidelines

LordRahan and Skullferno like this.
  15. MadCom

MadCom Active Member

Skeezicks will NOT attack our allies from Shattered Peaks!!! I don't know what our draksar (or dragon) general thinks, but it's really stupid to attack our allies, while we have our mortal enemies at north (filthy Ironfist dwarves and inquisition)

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Then why didn't you attack IS.

#smart

Skullferno likes this.
  17. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Why isn't everyone flocking to #TeamBurn? He is the most sassy man I ever met, and I love it.

To bad he must die in a tidal wave of his own blood....

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

There's no need for jealousy here

Skullferno likes this.
  19. mortemdeus

mortemdeus Member

Clear rules, mind if I take a stab at it?

1) Rounds last 1 week (or two weeks) each.
    2) each faction nominates 1 territory to attack per round.
    3) attackers post a challenge, at most one per day, if unmet attackers get a point, if met and lost the defender gets a point, if won attacker gets a point.
    4) each level in difference adds a point to the lower player (rookie beats general is 3 points, rookie vs lute is 2 points, lute beats general is 2 points. All others are 1 point.)
    5) if points for attackers beat points for defenders at rounds end, defenders lose the territory
    6) if multiple attackers win in a territory the attackers with the highest total score gets it. If any attacking faction beats the defense total against their attacks, they win the territory
    7) Met challenges have 24 hours to result in a game. Message the challenger (if a defender) with a forward to both generals to set up a game. If either party can not make a game in 24 hours they forfiet the match (only 1 point is given thisway nomatter the resualt)

Sub rule:
    Dont be a ****, we have a small enough community as it is.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  20. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

We need a google docs spreadsheet for apostate+the generals to track attackers, defenders, and results plz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.