BAN! in team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sodastar, May 5, 2020.

1. sodastar

sodastar The King of Potatoes

we need to ban both Stitched Librarian and Wooden Scales in team play! having a 4 person game is not doable if you are to face these 2 runes when ganged up on you. spells is the 2nd go to rune type and is basicly what makes a champion's battle's out come what it ends up being. making champs less usefull too in this way. playing a game means playing it! using options, having turn, not being able to decide the victor before playing it out! last night I played a team game and I played no meaning 0 runes for 3 turns. in that 3 turns I had less than 60 nora and I never transfigured. all it took was 1 Stitched Librarian with 60 charges. this being why I say BAN not just limit. this needs to stop! let a game be played not inhabited to an absolute halt. less is fine but never NEVER none!

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

60 charges means you watched that little ni️️BBa get charges for TWENTY spells.

Now that you know he is a win condition you won't cast so many spells and will make killing him an absolute priority, even if you spend 150 nora and spell spam him to death, you CANNOT let a stictched librarian hang around that long.

I have a deck that revolves around stitched librarian (nora hex). @Gnomes made the mistake of casting it not realizing it would last over an hour ^_^

Fentum and Gnomes like this.
  3. sodastar

all spells! every player's! this means that playing 0 of your own can still do that. 2 players each doing this with their own nora hex can end the game in about 5 of their turns. just platy that stiched and you and your teammate each play some spells. after that the game is your to ketchup on without any opposing runes in play. lets say you think that sounds ok to do... both teams do the same then no player can play the game. you and the other 3 players all made the game a tie. enjoy that?

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Two things:
    1) There is no one from DOG around to ban runes.
    2) The game has never been balanced around 2v2.

5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

yeah maybe it is broken in 2 players. i wouldn't know because i've never played 2v2 games

6. sodastar

ok just got done playing agenst this lock down. for those that say there is a way to fight it then prove it! 3 lyberins angenst us and there was 9 + 12+ 15 charges out. in turn 6! only spells played by me was 1 and my teammate played 0-3 I am not too sure. this was the first turn we got to fight at a font too. normal sized map. I keep hearing that it is doable and you can play around it. so HOW? with WHAT? cuz there is no way to do so.

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

bro
    just run
    • wooden scales
    • nora pearls
    • anything with spellswallower
    • NO spells in your deck
    and laugh. anyone running anti-spell deck like that completely SHUTS DOWN a spell charged/nora hex deck. try it and laugh at them

8. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

If they have librarian and wooden scales, don't play spells. Boom.

9. sodastar

you are not getting it. if they have librarian they play spells. all they need is their own cards to completely stop the game.

10. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

THEN PLAY ANTI SPELL RUNES LIKE NORA PEARLS, WOODEN SCALES, AND SPELLSWALLOWER. TEMPO. SPELL BREACH (CENTAUR BANNER)

11. sodastar

ok I will. I will play the only 3 runes left in the game out of the hundreds that make the game an interactive joy.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Just use Geomancer in 2v2

13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

bro, it costs you like 4 rune slots. and there's a hundred runes with spellswallower on it. sh|t, just start running your own stitched librarian. they will generate charges for you at no cost to you.

14. sodastar

so these runes you are suggesting... do they have a nora cost of 0? if not you cannot play them after turn 6. also at what point do you think I should play something that can move on the board? after canceling/countering OR!!! before the game is unplayable. your suggestions are there to battle agents something that will WILL work on it's own even if I use any of these things. not playing a rune at all is stopping it and this stops all of them other than their own controller's. you have responded 3 times now with so called salutions and not only have you not addressed the actual complant but have only suggested things that are not able to fix it. I am mad about only pressing end turn not having less options. I SAID there is no 000000000000000 nora to use. if you can win or even own center font in a team game agenst this 3+ librarian setup without spending over 150 nora in a single game then show me! you are not to tell me anything without proof or a written out play by play of your BS claims. for god's sake you still think this is about playing spells. you are not even responding to the rite subject.

PS: all you need to do is just play garus to fix it. there that is on topic RIGHT? it is if I am asking you.

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If playing 2x2 is broken, don't play 2x2.

Fentum likes this.
  16. sodastar

agreed

17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I suggested to remove a ton of stuff when iPox made broken decks in team nobody cared XD

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  18. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Tainted Statue in SL and Nora Pearls in FS will kill that deck. You will way out do them in nora than what they will make u lose with librarian...

19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Firk your right

Lushiris likes this.