Suggestion for an healing BG?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by EvanCrow, May 10, 2020.

1. EvanCrow

EvanCrow The King of Potatoes

I want to build an Healing BG and i think KF is an appropriate faction. Any suggestion?

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

IS has the strongest heals. But KF healing is good too - especially with Bliss the Muse
    Your biggest threat will be anti-healing, especially from FW - Skull of Decay relic, so make sure to include Seism to destroy that relic if it appears.
    Cleanse for Decay will also be important.
    You will need things to prevent power turns/one-rounding of your champs in order to benefit from healing.

EvanCrow likes this.
  3. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Healing Builds don't really work since most of the builds around here function on champ removal. You can't heal was has just been killed. You'll have to combo it with something that prevents champ removal like Protection. As for healing, Rejuvenation Rings are the boss healers, and Aspect of Life after 10 rounds are the best healers in the game.

EvanCrow likes this.
  4. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

UD has the best healing in the game.

5. EvanCrow

lol

6. EtherLiam

EtherLiam Well-Known Member

I suggest u post all your help requests in one thread...

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

no

Etherielin likes this.
  8. Fentum

you mock me?

EvanCrow likes this.
  9. EvanCrow

yep. UD has no healing. the only healing u can have with UD is from bloodied

10. Fentum

How very DARE you!

Griefbearer’s Fountain is delicious young man.
    32 initial heal plus contest. Get a dwarf onto the case for 32 heal every turn.

EvanCrow likes this.
  11. EtherLiam

EtherLiam Well-Known Member

Petulant Tardigrades ^^

12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

It's been a suuuuuper long time since I played but as I recall Elven Wizards can get some decent healing going. With Chains of Amareth you get extra HP for your guys, Elven Illusionist helps to increase the healing from Elven Statue, and though not a Wizard, Elven Page works well with Mena and comes with global heal.

EvanCrow likes this.