Must of been an IS player doing balances...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Oct 4, 2020.

1. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

nothing else needs to be said....IS is obnoxious and should of been addressed.

2. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

The person doing changes is a KF main

3. xxLordQxx

LMAO....ok I see what's happening. Make IS the target so you can secretly buff the Bane Shift out of KF. IS equips and spells need re-evaluated. They grant to much to champs that are already border line op for to little cost. I am not an IS player so some of this stuff might be critical to keep a theme viable which further shows how much of a broken faction it is.

4. belalugosi

belalugosi The King of Potatoes

I think we are lucky that someone cares enough to put in the work to make some life in this game.

Also I don't think that Etherielin is just winging it all on his own, didn't he say Cortices was helping him and there is a nice spreadsheet for community feedback. Reading through the suggestions from the community and then the changes it looks like the feedback is being paid attention to. Seems like a lot to be grateful for after so long with zero attention.

Vash Dragneel and Gnomes like this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Delusion and PoxNora go hand in had.

6. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

I put over the table check Terraformer and let untouch Royal geomancer, but i need put over the table the holy sword of valdac and check autocleanse+heal in the terrain, the same with crusadier have +6hp and cleanse free . I am not mencioned construct theme, is neccesary a DEEP , DEEP analysis.

7. serxic

I have been able to win battles against champions with +32 dmg of UD, because UD is designed to die, instead IS is designed to have immortal champions, in the short term IS wins the battles with 4 champions only, in addition they are denying 50% of the damage from all spells in the game.

IS wears you down quickly with the abuse of cheap healings and protection spells.

Instead FW wears you down by paying exaggerated amounts of nora to deal 9 damage (Xulos or eternal lich), which can be countered with a mass heal. Spells of abnormal states are "USELESS" with cleansing aura or the sword of valdac.

I'm saying this because I've played IS and it feels grossly good. That even bores

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

What?

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

We all know eitherlin is skewed against KF that's his favourite

10. Etherielin

Go and check the patch notes then and see how many of the changes were specifically nerfs to KF.

Hint: there are more coming.

11. serxic

don't change the conversation, morin's corner relic is a aoe relic and can heal 12 to 10 SQUARES!!!!, the people is abusing have 2 morin corner, 2 desesperate heal and rush font like crazy.

They will not apply the one of being funny to change the conversation, the main IS are toxic and I know them very well

12. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

desperate heal is good now? what happened to one rounding?

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on the Citadel.

IMAGIRL and Karmavore like this.
  14. xxLordQxx

I dont know you personally. So its just my opinion like 80% of these forums. The reality is its frustrating to watch balance patches go through and obnoxious things go unchecked. I mean there are so many obnoxious issues with IS and SP that its hard not to be critical.

Now that is out of the way. Do not mistake criticism for lack of appreciation. I am thankful the game is still around and a community to get a game in here and there. This is probably my favorite game of all time. So its a very sensitive topic. I feel as a UD player we only had like one moment of reign. That was when we first got our hands on harbs...because no matter how well UD was at any state...it always had hard counters. We have never been a faction that could just deal with every scenario. This is why its incredibly upsetting to see other factions get tools to make them more versatile while still literally having to struggle every game and debate what vulnerability your going to accept.

This is strictly my perspective. However I believe I am not totally alone on this topic. Granite each faction has their gripes....but some factions really need to be addressed for balance. If balance is the objective.

15. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

You only get so many changes per patch. And it would be really screwly to just hit two factions in one patch instead of spreading the nerfs and buffs around.

16. serxic

The focus in the last years is : FW AND UD

Really i am playing others factions and no get feel the difference since 2014. But nerfs to death harvesters, nora gen in FW and the nerfs in the range the UD champions is huge. The last grant nerfs was the Moga deck, i was main in my another account, the Ghern Soothsayer and isangoma seem TERRIBLE, a injustice. KF,ST,IS only have minimal changes.

17. serxic

Nokhan DO theme and KENTO , is a example the old ERA poxnora SOE. Really many people left play game when they get be humillated with 2 champions. Then ST get play SPLIT IS/ST for get the instant heals and protection runes for be more overpowered.

18. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

the nerf IS threads gives my life mening

19. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

The game is viable again? Since when? Lemme fire up my deck!

edit- Oh you had my hopes up... it’s literally just the same cut and dry trash as before I left.

also RD has been dumpstered I don’t know how that feels as a UD player, but as an IS player it true ain’t been the same playing these “out of the box super units”

I wish IS had some sort of sacrifice mechanism and this is coming from a guy who ran Death benefit IS as one of his final decks...

hell CTE and anything with healing is outshined to a massive power because of how weak defensively anything IS is or how slow they are...

Know what never mind just 2AP and 2 damage warcry myself outta here...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  20. Etherielin

?