Must of been an IS player doing balances...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Oct 4, 2020.

1. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Dwarfs deck have a Global +10 hp +2 dmg with intoxication. Each champion reach 60 hp easy. Are inmmune to negative equipment and spells. And they are very cheap. And the people freaking with 5 skeletons with 3 spd and 9 hp. Be serious

2. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I think the issue is your style of IS play. Because those super champ decks with sheilded heros and buffs make them impossible to one round, while they easily one round your champs and take board control. The biggest problem for me is the damage. I get they are supposed to be a healing faction of tuff gritty dwarves. But they hit harder than UD champs, more durable than SL, and have FW/SL power rounds where they can generate AP, charge, beset, etc...to move across the map from a safe distance and power round. I am being kinda vague but if you have played against any of these decks then you know exactly what I am talking about. Not here to debate the obnoxiousness....just calling it out.

It feels like it did last time I played. Some factions are given the utility to deal with situations while other factions are left to the luck of the draw. I would have to say that IS is personally for me the most obnoxious. However before I felt SP, and FW worms were over the top. Worms are to easy to deploy for large maps late game. There should definitely be a limit to how large there deployment zone should grow or every time one is killed it should shrink.

3. serxic

remember, elemental warstaff have "3 elemental RANGE ATACKS" , his cost is about 60 nora, and have "Inmmunity mAgical and Shielded" . I play IS too and this is a joke. Is necesary this post still in the first page, i never never, never saw a Nerf in the patch notes to IS, except only the faction bonus in +1 ap generation in depleyoment zone.

4. serxic

I believe Leoss will get a Buff. Leoss is a split IS with many "DMG OUTPUT and defense", They are the rambo units in poxnora. Remember the Leoss with vegetation around, literal, he is putting deep snow spell each turn Impeding 2.