Let's think about something new

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TinyDragon, Jan 25, 2021.

1. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

Hi, long time no see.
    I come back to this forum just to ask greens for some new features for Pox, if possible:

- Besides queuing for the games, I expect to see a "challenge" button in ranked so ppl can choose players to play against, instead of playing random players. Of course the challenged player can reject or accept the challenger. Or at least bring back the friendly quit so I don't have to leave 1/3 of the games atm.
    - The online players should be seen in ranked, no need to hide this small player pool since everyone has known that already.
    - The ranks also should be shown together with online players, since thats the only thing we play pox for atm, besides "for fun" factor.

Hope we can build a bigger community in the near future.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  2. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

Agreed, and chat should be fixed with memory so players see it worthwhile using it.

3. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

I expect to see meaningful nerfs to SL, SP, FS, UD thx

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  4. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Don't need nerfs.

5. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Wait whaT? tiny Dragon is in the forums first off...
    Second of he is asking for Features from 5 years ago when the game was actually a game, to be returned, because they were removed because big shiney ranks hurt new players eyes and make them feel like they are trash when losing, And the player count was removed because they wanted to see if it was a "they see the numbers online get depressed and dont play" thing.

I knew they were targeting "new players" but holy crap at this rate they should have just removed chat all together and payed for their therapy.

"Oh the Unholy tomb, if I didn't have 20 mora pups out to surge, but I enjoy playing SP"