Skeletons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bushido, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can skeletons please recieve a buff? They are unplayable even as a joke after the unjustified nerfs. Bone mine and dark rising are now completely shoe box , and that's a shame because they were both very unique and flavorful.

My suggestion is -5 or 10 nora on dark rising, and remove skeleton summons from bone mine and change cost to 20. Maybe 25 on bone mine, but start 20 imo

2. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

FW no is viable, since his faction bonus is useless, the last game was against a FS collective, all his stupids champions they came back very fast.

So what is the reason for that bonus? Well that bonus was designed when Poxnora could only create decks of 20 cards, 10 champions, 7 spells and 3 wild runes.

Then it was possible for the opponent to run out of champions and lose. But now? Where each champion is able to win a game, even a support can destroy the tower.

3. Bushido

Fw can do 3 things currently: death benefit strategies, reanimation strategies, and global damage strategies. If you want to win games, you need to do one of 3 of those, or all at same time.

Issue: fw runes legitimately suck. I'd say 5 champions are good, and 2-3 are good borderline strong. I kid you not, that's it. And nothing in fw is a top meta pick, because fw is outclassed.

To keep this short, sp and ud and maybe sl do death benefit better than fw by a large margin, and reanimate is really just gravetender and very conditional reanimate spells, and global damage is strong, but so is healing, it's counter, and fw can't compete with the force of sp , fs, sl, fs, nor the nora gain from being down a font due to cost ineffective champions and over costed ignorable relics for font contesting

4. serxic

You are 100%

5. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Hi, me again, just to add a thing here, our faction has always been a faction that relys heavely on relics, skeletons had the lil castle, zombies had the pile and catapults, liched have the potties, and our star relic, the unholy tomb, but now we have units with seism that everyone is running and to protect the we have to use another relic that could be killed the same way, oh, and the potties from the liches are summons, so they can be targeted by any summon abilitie, isnt that weird?

6. Bushido

Yeah, liches are pretty stupid, they are just a draw win deck , where if opponent can't kill potties you win, if not you lose. Elder vampire the worst pd rune imo or at least one of the worst, since he loves to be hard countered more than any other rune in fw outside of maybe serkan... (who is also a lich ironically ).

I played skeletons a lot recently. They really have horrible synergy, which leads to bad draws and lost games. Unfortunately they are still better than witches and zombies, although those are the worst themes in the game so I can't say much there.

7. serxic

the problem with elder vampyre is his Strenght in body", when he have 15 hp, he only can deal 4 dmg , is ignored in a teamfight . Could be a good champion with escalation but his cost is insane , and the bonus DMG is erased after he ressurects

8. serxic

It is somewhat confusing that it is a vampire with eternal life, when the other vampires cannot generate phylacteries, but its secondary abilities are of support for vampires so it wastes eternal life, I still don't know how to balance it without harming the lichs.