Frost deck +20 dmg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by serxic, Dec 22, 2020.

1. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Amplify Frost + artic waill is a abuse. The stupid frost relic needs loss inmmunity "frost", is killing my relics with 1 artic waill then his champions each hit is about +20 dmg. When will unholy tomb get his buff? , is intant destroyed until with seism.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  2. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Lol frost AMP is an issue. But nobody cares about this game other than the players. A slight glimmer of hope with the recent update...but lets be honest...its just hope. The changes needed to bring the game to glory will never happen.

Bushido likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Relics are kill or die

4. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

That's my issue; things that are obviously stupid not getting changed. Stitched combo and jellibrium being the most obvious examples.

5. Bushido

You can at least kind of play ~2 relics against st with a somewhat reasonable risk reward. But skeezick trigger and aoc is pretty skilless, since they both attack at range. Overload would be ever slightly more palatable if you needed to get into melee range to get efficeny out of the 74 nora investment.

Honestly tho, ppl should really be talking about jellibrium & reckless command, it makes stitched combo, overload, and territorial and maxx look like good game design.

6. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Frost Amp is in a stupidly awkward state right now. There are 8 champs with Frost Amp. 2 of those have Attack Frost, and one of those is a Split Hero.

Scrijordan likes this.
  7. Bushido

so basically it's better than disease amp?