Ability that Resets the Attack Chain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vipoid, Jun 18, 2021.

1. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

I'm sure I remember seeing a champion with an ability that resets its attack chain each time it destroys an enemy.

Anyone know which champion I mean?

I thought it was Aspect of Violence but that doesn't seem to be the case (or else that ability was removed at some point).

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

You're thinking of Rampage, which was removed from the game a long time ago. The only ability that resets the attack chain now is Fury of a Thousand Strikes on Ferren Master.

3. vipoid

Huh, I could have sworn I saw one just a few weeks ago on one of the big champions.

Oh well, thanks for setting me straight.

4. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

You might be thinking about Reload on Tortun Gunslinger and Northern Cross Purger.

Reload: "When this champion collects a Nora globe, the counter on its Ammunition ability is reset."

5. vipoid

No, it definitely wasn't Reload. It seemed like a one-off ability and I'm pretty certain the champion in question was melee (range 1-2 at most).

Thanks anyway.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

The SL titan?

7. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Magic nova doesn't work off of the attack chain even though it's a damage ability. So as a kf player all your wizards get +9 damage and -def debuff approximately 2/3 of the time u attack for 30 nora.

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

maybe kai strike and you thought it was an auto?

9. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

How does Escalating Rage work? Could that be part of a combo you saw? Just wondering.

10. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

After re reading the topic, it sounds like an ability that might have been removed.