K'thir patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Nov 27, 2022.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

k'thir exploit- Love the flavor, and the ability itself has always been unique and allowed for cool faction bgs and even cool split bgs although i'm not a fan of splits, still cool.

Changes to epochal sage, gave it a couple options for upgrade line 2, that make her very strong, good change.
    Elven ancestor will go perfectly in my spell swallower bg, and my other intensify bg.

Solstice marksman- the addition of retreat is sweet, considering archers obviously have a problem getting engaged in melee, and I can never draw ancestral anger at the right times lol.

Aurora inspector- Really liked camaraderie on him, but maybe it made him a bit too strong ? He's kind of a straight up damage dealer now, which is cool, but camaraderie will be definitely missed since elves are a bit pricey for their hp to nora ratio.

Elven page- Used to be my ultimate utility rune, still a great rune, i'll probably just run her x1 now instead of auto x2. Expedite doesn't seem super fitting, but it could work in an adaptive bg pretty well.

Elven taskmaster- Still seems to be very similar to snake dancer as far as upgrades and base stats. Would be cool if he went more of a support role for trees.

Taskmaster
    12 damage
    6 speed
    1 range
    2 defense

Upgrade line 1- detection, drive, vine whip
    Upgrade line 2- forest front, swap, poison trap

Ash the bandit prince getting a price increase seems the opposite of what he needs, let's make him a full faction hero and remove split hero and marauder. Would really like to see him in rogue bgs, or archer bgs, he just has never worked as a split hero, and has always been too costly.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Awesome update, and all the changes to old equips and runes is a welcome sight. Definitely will try out cracked egg, and scorched earth now.

Etherielin likes this.