Cringey Returning Player Beg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mightychin, Jun 14, 2023.

1. mightychin

mightychin The King of Potatoes

Been a long time since i played really. Cant find any trading sites that work, seems that forge is only option or buy packs/decks. My collection isnt big, id quickly run out of runes if i tried to break em to forge a few bits and pieces. Hoping theres someone out there thats got plenty and doesnt mind helping out a rando.

So yeh shameless beg post really. I play FS and FW and SL. If you have runes spare or shards or anything that might help id appreciate the hell out of it. Im trying to forge an FS Angel atm so thats something. Trying to save gold for FW Avatar and some tokens. Glad the game is still alive even if it is on life support, its still playable!

DrakeArron likes this.
  2. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Join in the Discord: https://discord.gg/hk5nFyD

You can get a lot of help there. You can often post up what runes you are looking for and many will help you get them. make a list of the runes for a BG. Focus on playing the daily missions (some people also do the weekly) and your gold will climb quickly.

Alternatively, IF you want to help support the game you can buy the avatar on the website. All purchases at this point go to the upkeep of the servers. Also you can reach out to
    Etherielin on the discord to purchase limited runes, again the money goes directly to the server upkeep.

3. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Bro, I'll set you up a trade, no angel but I don't play those factions much so you might as well have the runes. What's your in game name?

mightychin likes this.
  4. mightychin

mightychin The King of Potatoes

Hiya, its same as on here. Mightychin. Ill keep my eye on trader over next 3 days. Thanks a lot btw, appreciate you.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
  5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Bruv, craft a bg, and send me a list of runes you need. As long as it isn't too crazy I will hook you up.