Latest patch notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nitebane21, Feb 19, 2024.

1. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Maybe nobody cares about updates anymore since they're only on Steam and there seems to be zero discussion but it'd have been nice to at least have some explanation from the devs.

A ton of spells now cost 5 more nora, just cuz?

Bloodfueled loses the potential for 2 attacks? Using all your AP to move, then Bloodfuel -> attack 2x is a high risk/high reward play. Doing that and only attacking once? Now its just a finisher if you left an opposing champ not quite dead.

A bunch of champs with no attack damage now have a tiny bit of attack damage? Why? 0 damage and 6 damage are basically the same thing plus the champs were designed around being passive (Snake Charmer I'm looking at you").

Lonx Bounty Hunter loses mercenary and gains 12 nora? Was he really a huge problem at a cheaper cost? Does mercenary suddenly not make flavor sense on a champ called Bounty Hunter?

A bunch of champs get a couple nora added to up their CD, just cuz? Are people saying "I love this game, but the gameplay is so fast paced! Could we slow it down a little by making everything 1 more CD?" I mean, Warogg? Really?

These changes look like a school project that you had a month to do and started at 11pm the night before. "Quick, let's just add nora to everything!"

So, what's the deal devs? Why did you do an update that did nothing but slow the game down and make game play even harder? This game is already extremely unwelcoming to anyone who hasn't been playing for 5+ yrs and this just makes it worse.

2. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Is Warogg so that you have to lower his physical resistance in order to use him with Maxx?

3. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Have to admit that these changes were a little odd. They should have debuffed a few with the new ST/UD superchamp builds going around.

4. vipoid

Which builds are those?

5. poxrooster

The STUD Superchamp build a few are using.

6. vipoid

I was hoping you'd be more specific. :p

I haven't been keeping up with the current meta and these forums are all but dead in terms of BG posting.

Would you be kind enough say which champions and spells/equips are being used? :)

7. poxrooster

STUD

2 x AOP
    2 x Ireguards
    2 x Chrono
    2 x Pilgrims (for Pilgrim's Offering)
    Ancient Implications
    Fast Friends
    Favor of the Queen

These are the mains from what I can put together. First, drop a Pilgrim for Pilgrim's Offering. Then, drop an AOP or Ireguard and buff it with ST spells and Chronos and wala - "2 Superchamps."

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    vipoid likes this.
  8. vipoid

Interesting.

Thanks for elaborating. :)