Box can contain * runes

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Ralphen, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

As in the title, I received a Blink* rune in one of my boxes and I can't trade it. Not a big issue by itself, just annoying.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

XD. I wonder if they still need to have the * runes present anymore. I'll add it to the list.

3. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

I had that too. Posted about it in the "whats your first box" thread a while ago. Got a Hammer Strike* myself.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Aww, I'm sorry I missed that post T_T

/failure of a forum watcher.

5. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

Yeah Blink* is the same thing as Blink. Basically at the end SOE created these packs with runes that were bound to decks in a really awkward way. Everyone who has a * rune will get the real version here coming up. Its a 'cleanup' task. I did not know, however, that they were dropping in packs. That will get fixed sooner.

6. Shezzar

Shezzar The King of Potatoes

I had a Hammer Strike* that I could not trade and now it is just gone. I had it in one of my decks and it is still in there, but I can't find it in the rune manager system along with a few others I had gotten. I have not gotten the real version it shows me not having any hammer strikes

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  7. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

My Hammer Strike* just disappeared from my list too. Same as all other * runes I had.

Led me to check on my other account (yes I'm "bad" but I havent touched it in quite a while. Yet a scenario like this is why I have it.) which has only the Pandemonium Starter Deck which again only consists of UD* runes. All those are still there. phew :D

8. Shezzar

Shezzar The King of Potatoes

I noticed that in the rune checklist it shows me having the * runes and I can't find them anywhere in the rune manager. I hope they are just being processed right now rather then them having completely disappeared.