Revamp hope list

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by koliss, May 8, 2014.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

And as he is a draksar Shaman i wish more synergy with spells for him, for now mutation/draksars could use some new tools instead of just basic attacks to stack violent and powerturns...

2. Goodkeenan

Goodkeenan The King of Potatoes

Tbf, aside from Cancel magic + Spellswallowers in the form of Spellsword + High Priest, I don't think Draksar have that much protection towards spells in the phalanx. What would you like to see?

3. Kampel

Well auras work well with 2x2 champs.. but weaken spells might be too much..

4. nytrequiem

nytrequiem The King of Potatoes

Have you met the Bookburner?

5. Goodkeenan

Is he actually efficient? I haven't thought to use him

6. nytrequiem

nytrequiem The King of Potatoes

Bookburner is pretty great. I run him in every draksar deck. You get a lot of utility for 65 nora. Alt Damage is nice as well.

Faust likes this.
  7. Kampel

I would like to see draksars with new mechanics, or draksars that exploit their phalanx better, like a Draksar Bomber that stacks dmg with "Draconic Force" instead of violent or "Aid defense" on a support one.

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

also riding the bookburner hype train

guy's legit

9. Goodkeenan

I wish Draksar High Marshall had Battle Leader or Draconic Force, seems pretty thematic! Maybe even Warcry or something!

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

We should 'nerf' draksar high marshal again, worked pretty well last time huh?

11. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

that would be fun to see! I'd also like to see the Ravager come back and eat some drunken dwarf face since that's all the dev's talk about

12. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm hoping Mauler gets a huge price reduction and makes it triumphant return. Also would like Skeezick Ruffian back, not just as a spell. Maybe a runnable Wyrmpriest, finally!

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Hey now, Mauler IS better...

Wouldn't hold my breath on that triumphant return though