PoxNora Withdrawal symptoms.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Mar 7, 2014.

1. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Post here if you are suffering from them. Common effects include:

Visible shaking
    Feeling sick
    Cold sweats
    Wanting to commit murder

I can comfirm that I have already diagnosed DevilsRath, h0spy and taylor with this condition. There is said to be only one cure.... Gedden saying the words "And we are done!"

2. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Currently it's 12AM and I'm not wanting to go to bed fearing I'll miss the first log in wave so I've stocked up on Rockstar energy drinks and defibrillator charges..

As a side not is murder a bad thing? Cause I may not be coming back...

3. Boss

Boss Member

Feeling Violent - wants to kill hostage 1 at a time every minute that was lost, until the game is online....

4. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

hah great, yeah ikr I don't want to go to bed now or i'll wake up like waaay after launch

5. ZexuZai

ZexuZai Well-Known Member

I have a strong desire to start making decks again and playing people. So much so I am going crazy.

6. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Lol....I dont know about all these symptoms. However I know addiction when I see it. I have been checking every 1hr to see if its up...sometimes multiple times in an hour. Sadly I think we are all holding our breathe for air thats not coming until tomorrow. I doubt they would launch in the middle of the night. Then again...this is kinda a big thing around here......is it more tense for us waiting to play or them waiting to launch. I would bet that our addiction out weighs their passion.

7. ZexuZai

ZexuZai Well-Known Member

IF it takes a week to launch, and they put fourth the effort this games need, I would gladly wait that long. Even if I had to take up knitting to keep me from going mad.

8. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

I'm cool with waiting, as long as they'll do a good job. I've been playing Hearthstone for almost a month now so I don't mind them taking their time.

9. killabud69

killabud69 The King of Potatoes

My F5 key now just says F, the 5 is worn away

10. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

I've played in the weeks leading up to the transfer than I have in months and now that it's down... I really miss it.

You really don't know what you got till it's gone.

KingJad likes this.
  11. alex2751

alex2751 Well-Known Member

Symptoms are fatigue, insomnia, headache, and difficulty concentrating. Oh and irritability.

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

In a tragic turn of events, Gedden's words end up being "We're finished!" instead, leading to those suffering from never fully recovering.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  13. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

i can haz simptomz?

14. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I've told thunderbird to follow the RRS feed for the Announcements board. My computer will ding with the hotpocket that is pox nora whenever it finishes.

15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I find that playing Pokemon is a good way to fight back against the withdrawal symptoms.

16. Morfeas

There's still Pokemon games you haven't went full "completionist-mode" on? Lucky you :|

17. Authyrtyr

I enjoy that a Warframe event has conveniently overlapped with the horror of no PoxNora

18. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Someone suggested a pokemon hack called ''Pokemon Dark Rising'' It's fire red with a custom story and every pokemon from all generations <3 Pretty much a dream come true for me.

19. Morfeas

LEAF GREEN 4 LYFE

20. Authyrtyr

Pokemon should go back to the approach from Gen II and make a game that spans every region we've explored (Kanto through Kalos), has like 50 gyms and everything goes to lvl300